Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• Administrators

Too many arms in Austin and Brewer was in for a serious fight for playing time. He has all the tools - great arm, good reads, etc. but Harsin recruited him as a pure passer. Things are leaning yet again to the dual-threat guys in Austin, which I cannot say I mind. Brewer saw the writing on the wall and decided to make his move. I respect him for that. The public intoxication/ minor in possession arrest probably didn't help much in the grand scheme of things either.... Wishing Brewer the best wherever he lands. #HOOKEM

Brewer was a Harsin guy. When Harsin left, Brewer's main advocate was gone. Also doesn't help having Swoopes impress more than anticipated and having Heard on the way. I'd have made the same move if I was Brewer and wanted to play. Wish him well.

He's a West Coast kid at heart too. His sis transferred to USC and I can see him playing at Arizona or ASU. He will make a good qb for some team - has a good arm and is a pocket passer.

I don't see him at Arizona for sure. Not mobile enough for DickRod. ASU would be a good landing spot for him. I think you should also keep your eye on Arkansas State with Harsin.

• Administrators
I hope that Brewer decided to leave because of Swoopes, and not because of Case.

Because if he left because of Case, then we know that nothing has changed with this coaching staff.

Let's hope Major is majorly shaking shit up. I also want to see our big 3 in the backfield run collectively for 3K this year.