Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread

TFloss32

23 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

I like this combined with tighter portal windows to help with roster management.

Hopefully that includes increasing the number of transfers allowed in, which is capped at seven right now regardless of how many players you lose.

Is this cap of seven something newfor this year? Last some teams took more than seven transfers.

• Administrators

Let the conspiracy talk begin about Blake hoping his boys get a second shot to go to Texas.

IT hinting Arch hung out with Tommy while visiting Alabama and they have mutual friends.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Eastexhorn said:

Is this cap of seven something newfor this year? Last some teams took more than seven transfers.

This was for a year only.

I haven't read enough, however, on this to know if there is anything solidified for next offseason.

A lot of proposals and ideas floating around.

On 5/5/2022 at 1:12 AM, Sirhornsalot said:

You would be forced to have contracts because as USC and Alabama have shown, boosters will always tamper. NCAA has no teeth. 

Yep, that is what I was getting at. May be the inevitable path this thing has to take. I'm not sure how they get things under control if not.

• Administrators

IT saying DT Sydir Mitchell of Oradell, NJ is likely to be in Austin for the big official visit weekend at the end of June.

He is scheduled to see Georgia this month, and they're huge competition if they push for him.

It is thought that Mitchell is currently the staff's preference over Taumanupepe.

https://247sports.com/Player/Sydir-Mitchell-46098968/