Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread

TFloss32

15 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

IT saying that the coaches will start hitting the road at some point this week to visit high schools across the country and evaluate prospects through the end of May.

I would expect them to have team and individual meetings with UT players first so everyone knows what their future with the team is going into summer.

After those meetings have concluded, the deadline for entering the portal and remaining eligible for the 2022 season is May 1st, so a little action there wouldn't be surprising.

Wow, did not realize the the portal deadline was coming up that quick. Might be an interesting week. 

8 minutes ago, North Texas Golfer said:

Wow, did not realize the the portal deadline was coming up that quick. Might be an interesting week. 

Lots of ways around it. But it could influence a few. 

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Ntx dog said:

Bad optics not being able to snag local receivers. Early yet but still.

Maybe.

Would you even care if Texas landed Cook, Niblett, Pettaway and/or Hale?

28 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

Maybe.

Well I think we know the likelihood of   getting that haul is contingent on us getting Manning. But yeah , hoping for that haul. 

I was just thinking Garrett Wilson, Caleb Burton this past year and Braylon James this year. But if the consensus is on the haul you mentioned, hell yeah I'm in...

4 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

Maybe.

I wouldn't mind 5*Jarel Brown from Miami in that mix as well.  Haven't heard an update, but he did make it to Austin.  Sark knows what he wants in WR.  Favors speed over height, just like OU used to have (unlike Herman).

1 hour ago, Basis Points said:

I wouldn't mind 5*Jarel Brown from Miami in that mix as well.  Haven't heard an update, but he did make it to Austin.  Sark knows what he wants in WR.  Favors speed over height, just like OU used to have (unlike Herman).

Like Pettaway, Nibblet etc.