Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread

TFloss32

Manning is my number one recruit that I want. I watched a replay of a game that ESPN broadcasted last year and he looks like the real deal. He looks like a smaller version of Peyton and he even wears 16. A basketball coach that played with Peyton said he further along at this stage then Peyton and Eli at the same age and that's scary. Arch won the starting job as a freshman when he beat out a senior.

Besides his skills on the field, if Arch commits to Texas then he should be a recruiting magnet to UT and he's going to bring a lot of attention to us since he's a Manning. If I read that Sark likes Ewer better than I'll switch.

QB Prospect Arch Manning on Longhorns' Steve Sarkisian: 'He's a Freak of a Coach'

On 5/20/2021 at 6:29 PM, primal defense said:
Manning is my number one recruit that I want. I watched a replay of a game that ESPN broadcasted last year and he looks like the real deal. He looks like a smaller version of Peyton and he even wears 16. A basketball coach that played with Peyton said he further along at this stage then Peyton and Eli at the same age and that's scary. Arch won the starting job as a freshman when he beat out a senior.

Besides his skills on the field, if Arch commits to Texas then he should be a recruiting magnet to UT and he's going to bring a lot of attention to us since he's a Manning. If I read that Sark likes Ewer better than I'll switch.

QB Prospect Arch Manning on Longhorns' Steve Sarkisian: 'He's a Freak of a Coach'

Sadly he wants to come but we won't get him because of Ewers. 

19 minutes ago, Eastexhorn said:

Doubt if Ewera is a horn, so Manning can commit already.

Manning has no bearing on Ewers.  Ewers will make it to campus first.

Also IT has ewers flipping at 60. A poster on IT who know him very well says they same. Someone I know who live a few houses down from them has it higher. 

• Administrators

WR Johntay Cook II of DeSoto told IT that he's in a group text with QB Arch Manning and RB Rueben Owens daily, and they often speak about playing together at Texas.

They're all excited to see each other for the 2023s recruiting weekend on June 11th.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

A few 2024 names to pay attention to who will be camping in June, per IT:

LB, Elijah Jackson, Archer City
CB, Jaden Allen, Aledo
CB, Aeryn Hampton, Daingerfield

IT mentioned another 2024 Texas is already speaking with is QB Cole Welliver from Flower Mound Marcus.

He may show up in Austin this summer.

https://247sports.com/Player/Cole-Welliver-46102437/

8 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Manning has no bearing on Ewers.  Ewers will make it to campus first.

Also IT has ewers flipping at 60. A poster on IT who know him very well says they same. Someone I know who live a few houses down from them has it higher. 

And my cousin third removed on my uncles side thinks he will stay at OSU.

Really not anyone knows . I learned long ago do not count your chickenstill they are hatched. And now days do not count your recruits till they are signed, and then there is the portal.

8 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

He is a project..... He is not in the same universe at Ewers or Manning.,

Then there is no guarentees any of the three will make big time. Big jump from High School to college level.

Then all of the three might be a D. Breese.