Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread

TFloss32

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Its not that simple. The idea of playing for Sark (a former QB and NC OC) with the offensive reputation he has, compared to Cristobal, a former OL who is not known of his offensive strategy – comes into play here.  Sark can have conversations with the kid that Cristobal can't.

If the kid wants Mack Brown, Cristobal fits that mold pretty well. And he will win at Miami.

But if being an offensive star is your thing, you need only take a look at what Sark did with a true freshman last year even with a horrible OL.

Well those are the options he will have to consider. If he lived in Texas, I would be more optimistic, but Cristobal is a hell of a recruiter and it will be a tough pull. Like I said, I hope you're right. Kid is a baller.

5 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

We discussed him briefly earlier in the week.

WR Jalen Hale of Longview will be in Austin next weekend, per IT.

https://247sports.com/player/jalen-hale-46097269/

Thanks TFloss for the update.  Thought  the Coleman hire was average  at best with Herman, and stunning from Sark. Hopefully, Sark and Marion can change his point  of view next weekend. Or maybe the fact Jalen Brown is more interesting to him. Whatever the reason,  hoping for positive feedback from him after next weekend.

I don't watch much film of these guys, but he clearly separate himself from others in the state and in most competition that I've seen.