2023 Recruiting Board/Thread

TFloss32

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Thats a big letdown

It is. IT was saying he is a definite Texas lean after Riley left ousux. Hopefully the reason is something mundane and not instigated by a rival school.

27 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

Texas needs to hit on two of the three. Cook and Hill. The depth of the RB room is fantastic so I would consider Owens a luxury.

I have admittedly been in and out lately so may have misunderstood but I thought there was a post a couple weeks ago about 3 in the cue that would equal more than 14 on the star count. Should I be concerned with all the crystal balls for 3 stars of late?

36 minutes ago, NEOkHorn said:

I have admittedly been in and out lately so may have misunderstood but I thought there was a post a couple weeks ago about 3 in the cue that would equal more than 14 on the star count. Should I be concerned with all the crystal balls for 3 stars of late?

I read the same

Just now, Slimer said:

247 has this kid rated as an 87 which is ridiculous.  On3 has him top 100 nationally.  That may be a stretch, but he's way better than a mid-3* by 247.  Seems like a top 150-ish type player.

I agree.  He has good size and a good offer list. No reason not to trust the coaches who made him a priority. 

2 hours ago, NEOkHorn said:

No, because that's not who they were talking about.