Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread

TFloss32

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TFloss32 said:

Wells from IT has put in a Texas pick of 70% confidence for TE Will Randle of New Orleans, LA.

“The visit was awesome. I really got a good feel for what it is like to be on the team. Loved it.”

https://247sports.com/player/will-randle-46114603/

Thats a lot of confidence.  Unable to see this as an indicator for Manning. I would imagine Randle was offered to help with the decision of Manning. But Randle would probably take the best offer he could get I would imagine.

20 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Thats a lot of confidence.  Unable to see this as an indicator for Manning. I would imagine Randle was offered to help with the decision of Manning. But Randle would probably take the best offer he could get I would imagine.

total recall Kuato GIF

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I don't see Alabama or LSU turning him down, and it sounds like he could commit before Manning.

• Administrators
On 3/29/2022 at 4:11 PM, TFloss32 said:

I haven't seen confirmation one way or the other, but apparently Wiltfong from 247 is saying WR Braylon James of Del Valle is making a commitment this weekend.

Notre Dame has been the perceived favorite, but that's interesting timing considering he was on campus last weekend and probably hung out with Manning.

https://247sports.com/player/braylon-james-46097448/

OrangeBloods caught up with James and he told them he's "very close" to committing.

They think he could be finishing a commitment video or edit.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Thats too many CBs within a short time frame from so many. Something is about to drop here.

bd507f65e6a53d2a479bf7dbe0e01760.gif

OrangeBloods basically said watch for a decision from Burrell once he gets back from his Ohio State trip this weekend.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

OrangeBloods basically said watch for a decision from Burrell once he gets back from his Ohio State trip this weekend.

9 hours ago, texbound said:

dont-like-that.gif

4 hours ago, Ntx dog said:

Well it was nice while we had him...😀

IT saying Burrell has canceled his Ohio State trip and will instead return to Austin this weekend.