Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread

TFloss32

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a poll on Twitter the other day asking where everyone thought Arch Manning would go.  The choices were Texas, Georgia, Alabama, and Ole Miss.

It had over 20,000 votes and Ole Miss came in first, followed by Alabama, followed by Georgia, and Texas got the least amount of votes.  

I wouldn’t put any faith in those results as it is just random people voting.  I sure hope this isn’t the case. 

35 minutes ago, TexCoyote said:

I saw a poll on Twitter the other day asking where everyone thought Arch Manning would go.  The choices were Texas, Georgia, Alabama, and Ole Miss.

It had over 20,000 votes and Ole Miss came in first, followed by Alabama, followed by Georgia, and Texas got the least amount of votes.  

I wouldn’t put any faith in those results as it is just random people voting.  I sure hope this isn’t the case. 

The more appropriate title for the survey would be “Where do you wish Arch would go”. I firmly believe if we get Cutcliffe on staff and show significant improvement on the Oline next season we will be the front runner.
Arch Manning starting QB for the Texas Longhorns inaugural season in the SEC. People couldn’t invent a better story. 

22 minutes ago, RickyFlair said:

The more appropriate title for the survey would be “Where do you wish Arch would go”. I firmly believe if we get Cutcliffe on staff and show significant improvement on the Oline next season we will be the front runner.
Arch Manning starting QB for the Texas Longhorns inaugural season in the SEC. People couldn’t invent a better story. 

Yes I don’t put much stock in polls.  Like you said these are just fans that are wishing.  Slow day so I thought I would bring it over for entertainment purposes 😀😀

3 hours ago, TexCoyote said:

Those are also people who don't keep up with recruiting.

• Administrators
On 2/5/2022 at 11:49 AM, TFloss32 said:

IT said yesterday Texas likes him at linebacker long-term.

S Jayven Anderson (Galena Park North Shore)

https://247sports.com/Player/Jayven-Anderson-46116359/

https://www.hudl.com/profile/15129369/jayven-anderson

Anderson told IT he's big fan of Texas, and they'll receive a spring official visit.

IT doesn't think he'll take the entire summer before committing.

• Administrators

Roach of 247 was at DeSoto yesterday and he was able to speak with WR Johntay Cook II

Cook told him he's been in "heavy contact" with Coach Marion, and he should be back on campus in the spring whether that's a random visit or for the spring game.

A&M and Texas are considered his leaders.

https://247sports.com/player/johntay-cook-ii-46086827/

1 minute ago, TexCoyote said:

I’m probably different than 99% of Texas fans.  I’d obviously love to have Arch, but I’m not going to run my car off a bridge if we don’t get him.  Sark is considered by many many college football people as one of the top offensive minds in the country.  Combine that with his ability to recruit at a very high level makes me believe he is always going to get top level QB’s.  Also, with the portal I just think Texas is going to have a top notch QB.  But don’t bash me……. I do hope we get Arch. 

1 hour ago, TexCoyote said:

I’m probably different than 99% of Texas fans.  I’d obviously love to have Arch, but I’m not going to run my car off a bridge if we don’t get him.  Sark is considered by many many college football people as one of the top offensive minds in the country.  Combine that with his ability to recruit at a very high level makes me believe he is always going to get top level QB’s.  Also, with the portal I just think Texas is going to have a top notch QB.  But don’t bash me……. I do hope we get Arch. 

Read a blurb on a national site that Tx had the lead by a hair currently. So there's that.

30 minutes ago, Baron said:

What does this mean? Is it a commitment or an I'm interested statement? Or just a thank you for offering post? Maybe a look at me post? God I hate social media, no one can speak in words, it's all hieroglyphs and pictures. Entropy for all to see.

He's probably just proud of being in that photo with a Texas uniform. Especially for a kid from a Hawaii high school.

I'd show it off, too.