Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread


TFloss32
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, RickyFlair said:

For what it’s worth, I’ve heard he’s a horn. The Hicks and Mannings have become pretty tight. 

Ricky, are you sure it is Hicks?  I have seen posts about Hill and Mannings, and people do think Hill is going to be a horn.  Just making sure since a lot of people are getting excited.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do two of our 4-star commits turn into 5-stars soon?

Malik Mohammad is about as high of a 4-star as one can get, being right on the cusp of 5-star designation. Right behind him is Cedric Baxter, whom On3 just upgraded to 5-star status.

The 24/7 composit rankings will get revised soon I believe. And I think those two get their fifth stars.

Add Anthony Hill and that's 6 5-star commits. I don't think we've ever had that many.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Do two of our 4-star commits turn into 5-stars soon?

Malik Mohammad is about as high of a 4-star as one can get, being right on the cusp of 5-star designation. Right behind him is Cedric Baxter, whom On3 just upgraded to 5-star status.

The 24/7 composit rankings will get revised soon I believe. And I think those two get their fifth stars.

Add Anthony Hill and that's 6 5-star commits. I don't think we've ever had that many.

Whaaaaatt?  Hill committing to Tx.?..I kid I kid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, RickyFlair said:

1CDAC198-ABB7-4D76-B6B4-A40A4BE12D10.gif.aa180fde18676ef10583df1b5c4ed370.gif

Well crap, I started a rumor that Hicks was coming to Texas based off this info.  Whelp, it's too late now to walk it back.   

Dang it Flair, you said you got it directly from Kate when she was with you.

Isn't that how things are done these days?  Like Kiffen to Auburn, Worthy to USC, Baxter flipping to FSU.

Btw, it's 0336 out here and OU still sux.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I use the On3 Composite rankings to follow recruiting.

 

Here are the teams that currently have the most commits in the Top 50.

Alabama 6

Texas 5 

Ohio State 4

Georgia 3

Over the past 6 years, the most Top 50 commits by any team is 11 in 2021 by Alabama. This year is the highest for Texas, beating the 4 Top 50 commits they had in 2018.

 

Here's how that stands for the last 2 years covering Sark's time here. 

Alabama 14

Georgia 10

Ohio State 8

Texas 7

Actually, aggie would be second with 11 (with 10 last year) but they have a big asterik beside that number for obvious reasons. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, North Texas Golfer said:

I use the On3 Composite rankings to follow recruiting.

 

Here are the teams that currently have the most commits in the Top 50.

Alabama 6

Texas 5 

Ohio State 4

Georgia 3

Over the past 6 years, the most Top 50 commits by any team is 11 in 2021 by Alabama. This year is the highest for Texas, beating the 4 Top 50 commits they had in 2018.

 

Here's how that stands for the last 2 years covering Sark's time here. 

Alabama 14

Georgia 10

Ohio State 8

Texas 7

Actually, aggie would be second with 11 (with 10 last year) but they have a big asterik beside that number for obvious reasons. 

It's aggy but what's the obvious reason? They bought them or they're leaving or a little of both?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tejasrulz said:

It's aggy but what's the obvious reason? They bought them or they're leaving or a little of both?

 

Last year's aggie class was an extreme outlier. It was only the second time in the past five years that a team had signed double-digit Top 50 players. The only way that happened was to buy them. There is no other logical explanation to explain it. They are not Alabama when it comes to recruiting prowess. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, North Texas Golfer said:

Last year's aggie class was an extreme outlier. It was only the second time in the past five years that a team had signed double-digit Top 50 players. The only way that happened was to buy them. There is no other logical explanation to explain it. They are not Alabama when it comes to recruiting prowess. 

$30M

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


Our Affiliation

USATDP_Logo.png

Quick Links

×
×
  • Create New...