Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread

TFloss32

1 hour ago, RickyFlair said:

Definitely need wins.  

When I look at Ford, Sorrell, our interior D line, O Line, and Sanders this year compared to last year it’s an obvious improvement.

I’m sure we have some on the team that haven’t progressed but we are getting more player development now than the last two coaching staffs and the three to four years leading up to Mack’s departure. 

Not to mention Banks. Definitely, some better player development going on so far. 

1 hour ago, TFloss32 said:

TFB had a report on LB Anthony Hill, Jr. of Denton Ryan and their confidence in Texas landing him has increased since the TCU game.

While a win would've been the ideal scenario, the defense having an outstanding performance was big for his recruitment.

They were 50/50 confidence and are now at about 70% in Texas' favor.

https://247sports.com/Player/Anthony-Hill-46097274/

If I were a stud LB (for all y’all know, I was), I’d be highly titillated by what I saw on Saturday.  

37 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

He's saying he's locked in to his A&M commitment.

Good for him and good for him committing to ATM for the 3rd time.

All I care about is Texas holding on to what they have and adding Hill, McDonald and another WR.  Grab some additional spots via portal and call it a class.

9 hours ago, North Texas Golfer said:

Mod on Orangebloods appears to be setting everyone up for possible bad recruiting news regarding RB Cedric Baxter. 

Lmao...and this is why I never get excited over anything with the recruiting hype, lol. There's always some disappointment lingering around the corner shortly after.

11 hours ago, North Texas Golfer said:

Mod on Orangebloods appears to be setting everyone up for possible bad recruiting news regarding RB Cedric Baxter. 

SMH…Anything is possible but this nonsense about Baxter flipping is comical. 

I don’t know if it’s disbelief from our own “experts” or trolling from others but the kid has continually held firm even publicly that he is coming to Texas. 
I don’t think our recruits are near as fickle as our fans. 

Hamilton is the only one to listen to on this recruitment.

2 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

You should probably figure on taking any news from OB with a grain of salt.

Oh, OB is a sh*trag for sure... whether or not it's true, the speculation is bad enough bc fans freak out, rumors start cycling, and it's just an overall bad look.

I'm just sick and tired of the BS.