Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread

TFloss32

2 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Crawford is a safety who could play CB if needed. He was a CB until they moved him this season.

There's Terrance Brooks and Austin Jordan and Guilbeau as well.

I think Brooks take CB spot opposite Watts next year and Gilbeau takes over Spur position.  Also, Allen will be one of the S's next year.  I see a starting backend of Watts, Brooks, Gibeau, Barron and Allen.  I think Barron gets moved to Cooks S spot.  Just my opinion.

Forgot to mention that I saw Lefau play the other week.  Now, it could've been the competition he was playing, but no way that kid is a borderline 4*.  He should be pushing 5* status.  He was all over the field and was clearly the best player on either side.  Can't wait until he gets on campus.

just wanted to throw something positive in the 23 recruiting

• Administrators

Per IT, DT DJ Hicks of Katy Paetow was in touch with Coach Davis twice this week.

“I talk to Oklahoma still, Florida, Oregon and Texas.” Hicks told On3 Thursday afternoon. “I plan on maybe taking a visit to Oregon, official to Oklahoma and maybe Texas.”

“Yes sir, Texas has a shot. Coach (Bo) Davis is a really good coach. And Coach Sark is a really good coach. Being able to play for two really good coaches, and two really good minds.”

“I talked to Coach Bo Davis last night (Wednesday). He’s a really good guy. I feel like he’s a really great coach. He’s coached a lot of really good players just looking at his background. He knows the game really well.”

“Hope fully I can (visit). They want me to come up for the TCU game. I’m not sure if I can make it yet.”

https://247sports.com/player/david-hicks-46085587/

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

Per IT, DT DJ Hicks of Katy Paetow was in touch with Coach Davis twice this week.

“I talk to Oklahoma still, Florida, Oregon and Texas.” Hicks told On3 Thursday afternoon. “I plan on maybe taking a visit to Oregon, official to Oklahoma and maybe Texas.”

“Yes sir, Texas has a shot. Coach (Bo) Davis is a really good coach. And Coach Sark is a really good coach. Being able to play for two really good coaches, and two really good minds.”

“I talked to Coach Bo Davis last night (Wednesday). He’s a really good guy. I feel like he’s a really great coach. He’s coached a lot of really good players just looking at his background. He knows the game really well.”

“Hope fully I can (visit). They want me to come up for the TCU game. I’m not sure if I can make it yet.”

https://247sports.com/player/david-hicks-46085587/

IT added they feel Hicks is a soft commitment to A&M with Oklahoma having an advantage over others pursuing, but they still believe he will get to Austin before making a final decision.

They consider LB Anthony Hill, Jr. of Denton Ryan a soft commitment as well.

37 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

IT added they feel Hicks is a soft commitment to A&M with Oklahoma having an advantage over others pursuing, but they still believe he will get to Austin before making a final decision.

They consider LB Anthony Hill, Jr. of Denton Ryan a soft commitment as well.

I'd be alright with both of these.

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

A few thoughts on recruiting by roster table Offense first defense later.

QB 4 returning 1 commit.If Card bets his diploma odds of a transfer. Numbers is ok even if he transfers.

RB 4 returning 2 commits. JRob. proably goes pro.  Numbers is good if KRob. returns.

TE  4 returning 2 commits.Numbers good even if 1 lost to medical.

WR 9 returning 2 commits. Whitt statusis doubtful, 2 has injuries. If all return numbers are good.

OL 13 returning 5 commits + 1 sr. can return. Possible losses ex. DT.and somehunting playing time

Disclaimer more commits are going tohappen some might flip

You cannot count your chickens tillthey hatch

Off. looks to be in great shape number wise.