Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread


TFloss32
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, BWilk55 said:

I think in 2023 you are looking for:

A big WR commit - could be Greathouse or Moore

A chance at TE Duce Robinson

A 4 star edge in either Vasek or Akana

A chance at LB Anthony Hill

Add 4 star DL Markis Deal (I think DJ Hicks is a pipe dream)

A chance at DB Javion Taviano, and hold onto other DBs (Muhammed)

Some of these may be less likely after the shine on our season has faded a bit, finish strong and it is more likely. I'm not sure if it is a Dam breaking but either way, I think we finish strong in recruiting with another good class overall. 

Yeah, a couple if possibilities that I forgot about.

Agree on Hicks, but Hill would be great. 

Toviano is a complete mystery, but I feel like he won't be a Horn.

Deal and Vasek seem to be the most likely to commit/flip.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BWilk55 said:

I think in 2023 you are looking for:

A big WR commit - could be Greathouse or Moore

A chance at TE Duce Robinson

A 4 star edge in either Vasek or Akana

A chance at LB Anthony Hill

Add 4 star DL Markis Deal (I think DJ Hicks is a pipe dream)

A chance at DB Javion Taviano, and hold onto other DBs (Muhammed)

Some of these may be less likely after the shine on our season has faded a bit, finish strong and it is more likely. I'm not sure if it is a Dam breaking but either way, I think we finish strong in recruiting with another good class overall. 

I think you're damn near 100% right. Muhammed has to be a priority. I don't think Toviano or Akana come to Texas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Baron said:

I think you're damn near 100% right. Muhammed has to be a priority. I don't think Toviano or Akana come to Texas.

Keeping Mohammad in the class might be the toughest recruiting battle we have left.

Not feeling Toviano though I'd love to have him. Take both Akana and Vasek, but Vasek is your more critical need.

Close on Vasek and Akana, flip both Hill and Hicks – suddenly you have a defensive class for the ages, IMO.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Keeping Mohammad in the class might be the toughest recruiting battle we have left.

Not feeling Toviano though I'd love to have him. Take both Akana and Vasek, but Vasek is your more critical need.

Close on Vasek and Akana, flip both Hill and Hicks – suddenly you have a defensive class for the ages, IMO.

 

Vasek seems to be stubborn on this one and that's fine. I get it. I'm thinking Moore comes to Texas as well as Deal and Hill.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Baron said:

Vasek seems to be stubborn on this one and that's fine. I get it. I'm thinking Moore comes to Texas as well as Deal and Hill.

TFB had some nice quotes from him yesterday. He said something to the effect "Texas is recruiting me really hard right now. They're doing a great job."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
21 hours ago, UT1983 said:

If he keeps this up, TxAgs might have to upgrade him to a 3+ star QB 

 

19 hours ago, NEOkHorn said:

RC still wouldn’t offer.😉

Haha, they don't have a QB or any skill players committed yet, but still wouldn't offer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


Our Affiliation

USATDP_Logo.png

Quick Links

×
×
  • Create New...