Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread

TFloss32

• Administrators

Per IT, Texas continues to recruit DE Colton Vasek and word is he's been a fan of how the defense is using his good friend, DE Ethan Burke.

He's expected to attend another Texas game in the month of October, and he will be at the Cotton Bowl next weekend.

https://247sports.com/player/colton-vasek-46128697/

• Administrators

On CB Malik Muhammad, IT saying Sark and staff knew he was scheduling officials to A&M and Alabama before he went public with the news.

They are wanting to get him back to Austin after those officials are over to help keep him committed.

https://247sports.com/Player/Malik-Muhammad-46086675/

42 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

Per IT, Texas continues to recruit DE Colton Vasek and word is he's been a fan of how the defense is using his good friend, DE Ethan Burke.

He's expected to attend another Texas game in the month of October, and he will be at the Cotton Bowl next weekend.

Haven't seen Burke do much other than the first game. Byt if Vasek likes it, im in.

22 hours ago, Johnny Depp said:

You could say that generically about every team in the country. 

We have to be able to win with what we have, like TT.

Yes, but Sark and Flood are doing something about it. Look at the OL and DL recruits we are going after and bringing in. I don't remember Strong and Herman doing that. This is why I think Sark is a step up. He is addressing the root problem--the game is won and lost at the line of scrimmage.

And I'm going to throw some stats around. 2 wins. We are winning with what we have. 😉 Not as many games as we like, but we are winning. That's about the extent of my stats.

23 minutes ago, hookemhorb said:

Yes, but Sark and Flood are doing something about it. Look at the OL and DL recruits we are going after and bringing in. I don't remember Strong and Herman doing that. This is why I think Sark is a step up. He is addressing the root problem--the game is won and lost at the line of scrimmage.

And I'm going to throw some stats around. 2 wins. We are winning with what we have. 😉 Not as many games as we like, but we are winning. That's about the extent of my stats.

Still not able to land the big fish DL. Looking better with the OL. But man some all world DL would turn some heads.

20 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Hopefully, we're recruiting his replacement. I think we've seen some recent stuff on new recruiting targets. So this makes sense.

I saw Muhammad play on TV in the first two weeks of the season. I was watching several players during those games and he was the one I had to scratch my head and just say "Sark knows what he's doing."

I don't see the premise for the arrogance.

Saban thinks he is the best DB in the country. 

8 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

"Per IT, Texas continues to recruit DE Colton Vasek and word is he's been a fan of how the defense is using his good friend, DE Ethan Burke."

This really doesn't make sense considering that Ethan Burke has played all of 9 plays in the last 3 games. All against UTSA. 

14 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

TFB saying Texas has a 65% shot at keeping him.

Man I hope so, he my be trying to maximize his NIL deal but I don't think Texas' list of NIL participants will match some of the ridiculous (shady) offers A&M's resources are willing to do for just one individual