Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread

TFloss32

4 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

The point of a Kate sighting is not to name the prospect in question, but to alert that one is about to pull the trigger. Hence the mystique. It also makes a Kate appearance more . . . . better.

From there, everyone gets to speculate on who it is.

If you guys want just the facts, we can abandon the Kate process and I'll just post when I hear it.

I think you should repost this instead of kate

5 hours ago, 83Dee said:

I agree with your assessment.  But my point is that since the best players on both teams sit the game out, the game is devalued and not a good measuring stick for the teams that played during the season. 

There is some truth to this. It would be better if all of the team stuck around for the bowl game. But when players skip the bowl it's a next man up situation, which is part of the game.

Each team gets 15 practices to work out their roster and game plan for the bowl. The coaches and the participating players all work very hard to train and plan for the game. The vast majority of the fans care about the result,you obviously are free to not care.

1 hour ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Interesting a Bama mod thinks it's them for Hale as of tonight.  

Bama made a strong push in the last month or so...Sam spiegleman even put in a crystal ball pick for Bama, Justin Wells from IT dropped his confidence on Texas from 70 to 40%. However, it does sound like Texas did what they needed to do with their visit. Justin Well said his confidence is more like 60% Texas now. Bama wouldn't be a huge shock but good bet is that it's Texas.

8 hours ago, BWilk55 said:

Bama made a strong push in the last month or so...Sam spiegleman even put in a crystal ball pick for Bama, Justin Wells from IT dropped his confidence on Texas from 70 to 40%. However, it does sound like Texas did what they needed to do with their visit. Justin Well said his confidence is more like 60% Texas now. Bama wouldn't be a huge shock but good bet is that it's Texas.

I have no clue what to believe,  but apparently it's not the worst kept secret ever.

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

TFB posted earlier today saying they are changing their Texas favorite percentage (for Jalen Hale) from 70-30 Texas to 55-45 Texas.

They said the change is due to some confidence from their Bama sources.

If it happens, Great, if not there's a long way to go till signing day. Ewers is gonna look really good to receivers as the season progresses and then there is Manning.

17 minutes ago, Slimer said:

Eh, WR should be the last position group to worry about.  We already have 3 studs committed as it is.

Exactly, plus lots of studs returning, and the transfer portal may provide some additional options. 

Well shit!  Toviano is likely heading to LSU, Hale likely Alabama, D. Wilson is likely not Texas.  Who are the prospects left that Texas has a shot with?  Pilot?  Akana?  Deal?  Who else is left?  

So much for the Arch effect and skill players wanting to jump on board.  I guess the shine has wore off.

One more thing to say, F Alabama.

5 minutes ago, texbound said:

Well shit!  Toviano is likely heading to LSU, Hale likely Alabama, D. Wilson is likely not Texas.  Who are the prospects left that Texas has a shot with?  Pilot?  Akana?  Deal?  Who else is left?  

So much for the Arch effect and skill players wanting to jump on board.  I guess the shine has wore off.

One more thing to say, F Alabama.

We have a top 4 class right now. Relax. LMAO