Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread


TFloss32
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, texbound said:

spacer.png

We have a recruit who will announce in two days. He will pick Texas, which is what Kate showed up for.

We've been talking about this guy's announcement for a while. He moved it up one day about a week or so ago. We've fought Bama for his services. He was at the Texas-Bama game and obviously saw what he wanted to see.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, dssl said:

I strongly disagree.  Bowl games are the final game of the season. For the seniors it's their final game. Much better for the team and the fan base to enter the off season with a win then a loss.

It also has an impact on the final ranking, which is how many people evaluate the season.

We disagree.  You’re not the first to disagree with me.  
 

Most players with NFL aspirations don’t bother to suit up.  These bowls are little more than a chance for fans to see what some players who may play next year look like.

I loved beating Georgia…. Don’t get me wrong.  

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

We have a recruit who will announce in two days. He will pick Texas, which is what Kate showed up for.

We've been talking about this guy's announcement for a while. He moved it up one day about a week or so ago. We've fought Bama for his services. He was at the Texas-Bama game and obviously saw what he wanted to see.

 

That’s not much of a hint 😏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

We have a recruit who will announce in two days. He will pick Texas, which is what Kate showed up for.

We've been talking about this guy's announcement for a while. He moved it up one day about a week or so ago. We've fought Bama for his services. He was at the Texas-Bama game and obviously saw what he wanted to see.

 

I got confused by the two women jabbing at each other.  I guess that was representing UT and Bama (UT obviously being Kate)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 83Dee said:

We disagree.  You’re not the first to disagree with me.  
 

Most players with NFL aspirations don’t bother to suit up.  These bowls are little more than a chance for fans to see what some players who may play next year look like.

I loved beating Georgia…. Don’t get me wrong.  

 

 

A player that is preparing for the draft has a business decision to make. Just because he decides not to play in the bowl game doesn't mean he doesn't want to play,or doesn't care. It only tells you that after evaluating their potential risks vs the benefit of playing they choose to not play.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

We have a recruit who will announce in two days. He will pick Texas, which is what Kate showed up for.

We've been talkin jig about this guy's announcement for a while. He moved it up one day about a week or so ago. We've fought Bama for his services. He was at the Texas-Bama game and obviously saw what he wanted to see.

 

Why wanna be so vague,maybe your second coming of Alan Luden?🤘🤗😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dssl said:

A player that is preparing for the draft has a business decision to make. Just because he decides not to play in the bowl game doesn't mean he doesn't want to play,or doesn't care. It only tells you that after evaluating their potential risks vs the benefit of playing they choose to not play.

I agree with your assessment.  But my point is that since the best players on both teams sit the game out, the game is devalued and not a good measuring stick for the teams that played during the season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Brad Usrey said:

Why wanna be so vague,maybe your second coming of Alan Luden?🤘🤗😉

The point of a Kate sighting is not to name the prospect in question, but to alert that one is about to pull the trigger. Hence the mystique. It also makes a Kate appearance more . . . . better.

From there, everyone gets to speculate on who it is.

If you guys want just the facts, we can abandon the Kate process and I'll just post when I hear it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sirhornsalot said:

The point of a Kate sighting is not to name the prospect in question, but to alert that one is about to pull the trigger. Hence the mystique. It also makes a Kate appearance more . . . . better.

From there, everyone gets to speculate on who it is.

If you guys want just the facts, we can abandon the Kate process and I'll just post when I hear it.

 

Oh Snap GIF by Chicken Licken SA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

The point of a Kate sighting is not to name the prospect in question, but to alert that one is about to pull the trigger. Hence the mystique. It also makes a Kate appearance more . . . . better.

From there, everyone gets to speculate on who it is.

If you guys want just the facts, we can abandon the Kate process and I'll just post when I hear it.

 

3706DBEE-0713-43BF-8258-718809273E18.gif.645d33cae54e265585e8979a2776da7d.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

The point of a Kate sighting is not to name the prospect in question, but to alert that one is about to pull the trigger. Hence the mystique. It also makes a Kate appearance more . . . . better.

From there, everyone gets to speculate on who it is.

If you guys want just the facts, we can abandon the Kate process and I'll just post when I hear it.

 

I knew what you where say just being facetious. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


Our Affiliation

USATDP_Logo.png

Quick Links

×
×
  • Create New...