Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread

TFloss32

2 hours ago, Billybass said:

I’m wondering how hicks and hills visit to aggy went ?

The defense probably looked good so there is that.  Just have to keep on Hill and let the season play out.  See how they do against Arkansas, MSST and Alabama.  There is a real possibility they will be 3-3 and possibly 2-4.

23 hours ago, dssl said:

No question about it Herman was money in the bowls. That was a great win, Georgia definitely got more of a game then they were ready for.  The singular high point for Herman. 

Non-playoff bowl games are about the equivalence of preseason high school scrimmages against other schools.  But Herman was good at them.   

2 hours ago, 83Dee said:

Non-playoff bowl games are about the equivalence of preseason high school scrimmages against other schools.  But Herman was good at them.   

I strongly disagree.  Bowl games are the final game of the season. For the seniors it's their final game. Much better for the team and the fan base to enter the off season with a win then a loss.

It also has an impact on the final ranking, which is how many people evaluate the season.

13 hours ago, texbound said:

The defense probably looked good so there is that.  Just have to keep on Hill and let the season play out.  See how they do against Arkansas, MSST and Alabama.  There is a real possibility they will be 3-3 and possibly 2-4.

While I'll  have no idea about SHA or Show?  If I  just looked at the score it was a defensive game between the 2 teams. But if you looked at the box score or watched the game/replay of the game like i did. Miami had nearly 400 yds as to  aggy having 260 yds.  Miami was 3 of 5 on field goals and missed on multiple chances of TDs. Plus aggy scored a td on a turnover on a punt to Miami on their 35?  Thus allowing aggy to get an easy score. If Hill and Hicks wanted to a great defensive battle aggy hasn't shown it? Right Johnny  Depp?  He who sleep in shit and text shit is the shit. That is Johnny Depp at his finest.