Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread

TFloss32

54 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

That's chicken scratch really....UT is the richest school in the all the land!!!  That's money ya gotta spend to land a Manning....surprised it wasn't double that!

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2022-harvard-university-of-texas-richest-college-oil-endowments/#:~:text=Every day%2C the University of,richest in US higher education.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Hopefully they don't see it as confirmation that they're needed lol

I can't help but think the ags will win this one and everyone on espn will be thrusting them right back into the playoff conversation. If so, it will make it set up a roller coaster ride of hero one week to buffoon the next for Jimbo. You know, typical aggie life.

4 minutes ago, NEOkHorn said:

I can't help but think the ags will win this one and everyone on espn will be thrusting them right back into the playoff conversation. If so, it will make it set up a roller coaster ride of hero one week to buffoon the next for Jimbo. You know, typical aggie life.

Look aggy may circle the wagons. Their problem is they tend to aim the wrong way. Sort of ironic you might say. 

• Administrators

TFB wrote today that they had WR Jalen Hale of Longview as a "slight lean" to Texas after his official visit to Alabama, but now they feel things are approx. 75/25 in Texas' favor.

They're optimistic for his decision early next week.

Just now, TFloss32 said:

TFB wrote today that they had WR Jalen Hale of Longview as a "slight lean" to Texas after his official visit to Alabama, but now they feel things are approx. 75/25 in Texas' favor.

recruit to the whistle on all!!!!

3 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

As for the recruiting list this weekend, it's pretty light.

I'm seeing RB Cedric Baxter, S Derek Williams and '24 DB Jordon Johnson-Rubell.

That's two heavy weight recruits. Even committed Texas still needs to impress.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

7 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

Justin Wells at IT was thinking Texas brought it back to a 50/50 after the weekend visit. That was recorded earlier in the week.

On 9/14/2022 at 8:50 PM, BWilk55 said:

Wondering if @Sirhornsalotmeant Hicks and not Hill?

I THINK they said the player was already committed elsewhere but I may be remember that bit. Hicks would make sense otherwise as the IT guys have been saying strongly for a while that recruitment is over for Texas.

On Hicks, Justin wells today did say Texas was trying to get him in for the Bama game but couldn't because his dad was coaching pee-wee football on Saturday.

So, it appears Hicks was not the player Texas was denying tickets too. Sounds like Texas is still trying there but honestly, if you can't make a game because of pee-wee football, I'm not sure Texas is a priority for them right now.