Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread

TFloss32

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, texbound said:

Ummm, what?  I haven't heard, sniffed or seen anything lately related to him and Texas.  I mean I know his sister is there now, but that's about it.  Would be big time get, imo.

There's always a surprise or two in the recruiting game. He could be one of them. I nice surprise.

33 minutes ago, BWilk55 said:

Hicks is planning to commit at the UA AA game on Jan 2nd.

We should be in New Orleans a couple of days before so maybe a couple of the coaches can swing down for the announcement. 
Of course we might be in Atlanta, which would be more convenient but I’m thinking Glendale might be a little far, especially if we need to get back for practice. 

5 hours ago, texbound said:

Ummm, what?  I haven't heard, sniffed or seen anything lately related to him and Texas.  I mean I know his sister is there now, but that's about it.  Would be big time get, imo.

With good families, family matters. Unfortunately, this is not the case so much anymore. If a brother does not follow his sister to college, that’s not the type of man we want at Texas. Not just UT, in the state at all.

1 hour ago, BWilk55 said:

Hicks is planning to commit at the UA AA game on going to take a 9-10+ win season and a <9 win season from Aggy for Hicks to even contemplate turning a horn down to a horn up. I have more faith in Hill

Just now, CorrienteKid said:
1 hour ago, BWilk55 said:

Hicks is planning to commit at the UA AA game on going to take a 9-10+ win season and a <9 win season from Aggy for Hicks to even contemplate turning a horn down to a horn up. I have more faith in Hill

Man, looks like I’m giving East a run for his money. Should have read, “ It’s going to take a 9-10+ win season……..”

BTW TFloss, I’ve been following you since you were on the Spurs UT forum. That’s what brought me here and I just recently posted my first time. I offer that information so that everyone knows I’m not some alter because of my post activity. I have been here long enough to remember when Show had a family issue and disappeared, came back, disappeared again, and recently came back again. I love reading TFloss and Sirhorn.. commentary and I appreciate the work y’all put in. First thing I do every morning is check in.

1 minute ago, CorrienteKid said:

BTW TFloss, I’ve been following you since you were on the Spurs UT forum. That’s what brought me here and I just recently posted my first time. I offer that information so that everyone knows I’m not some alter because of my post activity. I have been here long enough to remember when Show had a family issue and disappeared, came back, disappeared again, and recently came back again. I love reading TFloss and Sirhorn.. commentary and I appreciate the work y’all put in. First thing I do every morning is check in.

Additionally, would it be possible include subtitles below ETH’s commentary? I feel like I’m sitting next to Al White on an airplane

44 minutes ago, CorrienteKid said:

Additionally, would it be possible include subtitles below ETH’s commentary? I feel like I’m sitting next to Al White on an airplane

Believe it or not, you'll understand him perfectly in a couple months. lol 

Its like a fungus. It grows on ya. lol

4 hours ago, CorrienteKid said:

Yep im like a yo-yo or a boomerang

7 hours ago, CorrienteKid said:

With good families, family matters. Unfortunately, this is not the case so much anymore. If a brother does not follow his sister to college, that’s not the type of man we want at Texas. Not just UT, in the state at all.

Since I didn’t go to the same school as my sister then we aren’t a good family?

7 minutes ago, Eastexhorn said:

Your the second poster who hasmigrated here from the Spurs forum. Its a dieing board now IMO.

I made that trek as well. Haven't gone back in a couple of months because you are correct sir, it is barely breathing. Much better content and interactions here. Even when Johnny was around....okay, that may be a stretch.lol

11 minutes ago, Eastexhorn said:

Your the second poster who hasmigrated here from the Spurs forum. Its a dieing board now IMO.

Not sure who the others are you're talking about, but I also came over from the Spurs forum.  In fact I was one of the original ones that joined Lori and LJ when they started it off of Spurs Report (Dusty's site).  I jumped a while ago and I'm very pleased Tfloss came over here.  He was the only reason I still went over there from time to time.  Now I don't.

Was atime when Texas got a commitment he rose in ranking on most boards.

In On3 updated 300 around 80% of Texas's commitments and offered players thier rankings went down. Manning and Chatman stayed he same. A couple of prospects Shelby and D. Wilson went up quite a lot.

Just educaited gusses anyway.

2 hours ago, texbound said:

Not sure who the others are you're talking about, but I also came over from the Spurs forum.  In fact I was one of the original ones that joined Lori and LJ when they started it off of Spurs Report (Dusty's site).  I jumped a while ago and I'm very pleased Tfloss came over here.  He was the only reason I still went over there from time to time.  Now I don't.

I made the same migration over. I got here before TFloss so I'm going with the theory that he followed me over here. 😁