Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread

TFloss32

16 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

Not gonna lie

I am anxious to see if one of A&M's highly-ranked '22 guys decides to portal in a few months and what effect that has on the others in that class, especially if the Ags have an average year.

I'm  betting on Nolan, and the guy that was a gooner, Brownlow-Dindy, and both the AZ and PA guys. Perkins (at LSU), Harris, and E. Stewart could leave if not seeing the field  enough.  Whether they look at Texas is another matter.

9 hours ago, CorrienteKid said:

Kate is so beautiful/sexy/hot and everything related. However, Pete Davidson would be a huge obstacle if I were ever lucky enough to share the same bed. I definitely would give it the old college try though, don’t misunderstand.

If you don't like Pete, then don't invite him over. Problem solved 😉

5 minutes ago, North Texas Golfer said:

Rivals also has Shanahan as the #10 player in the nation. 

This reminds me of Mack's last years in Austin. Relied too heavily on the rankings and got the wrong players. Love Mack but he got lazy and I cost the team. 

19 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

The #10 ranking for Tennessee is kind of, sorta misleading IMHO. 61% of their commits are 3 stars, 11 of 18. 

And, of the teams in the top 10, only Tennessee has more 3 stars committed than Texas has. And the 4 teams ranked ahead of Texas, combined, have as many 3 stars committed as Texas has by itself. 

18 minutes ago, North Texas Golfer said:

The #10 ranking for Tennessee is kind of, sorta misleading IMHO. 61% of their commits are 3 stars, 11 of 18. 

And, of the teams in the top 10, only Tennessee has signed more 3 stars than Texas has. And the 4 teams ranked ahead of Texas, combined, have signed as many 3 stars as Texas has. 

No one has signed anyone yet. Still a long way to go, but good observation.