Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread

TFloss32

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Eastexhorn said:

We are all Horns fans here for information.no matter how small it is.

I have little info. now days my four bbrother in law ( scattered around the state) have passed on. And DCTF mag. is delayed, paper shortage.

We appreciate what you bring, brother. Thanks. 🙂

18 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

IT said this morning there's a chance Shanahan will visit Texas at the end of July to "re-engage" with the staff.

Is he being viewed as a G or T? And why he may not be a take again?

39 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

At high school level, sure. But not enough length and feet aren't developed enough to be a tackle at D1.

Right. Plays basketball too, but I played basketball and I couldn't dunk the ball if you laid the basket on the floor. So that doesn't mean anything. 

6 minutes ago, UTfish said:

Right. Plays basketball too, but I played basketball and I couldn't dunk the ball if you laid the basket on the floor. So that doesn't mean anything. 

Brother don't feel like it in league be urself. 

1 hour ago, UTfish said:

I successfully dunked once. Tried and failed hundreds of times. lol

11 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

IT said this morning there's a chance Shanahan will visit Texas at the end of July to "re-engage" with the staff.

This fits with the rumor about the interest between UT & Shanahan being 1-sided.

Between the OL UT already has on campus & the OL committed in the ‘23 class, UT already has plenty of IOL. What UT doesn’t have enough of is surefire OTs. So I can’t see Shanahan ending up in UT’s 23 class.

7 minutes ago, satam55 said:

This fits with the rumor about the interest between UT & Shanahan being 1-sided.

Between the OL UT already has on campus & the OL committed in the ‘23 class, UT already has plenty of IOL. What UT doesn’t have enough of is surefire OTs. So I can’t see Shanahan ending up in UT’s 23 class.

Agree. But it is interesting how Shanahan's side suddenly changed course after thumbing their nose at Texas only two months ago.

Texas needs to stick to their plan here.

9 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Agree. But it is interesting how Shanahan's side suddenly changed course after thumbing their nose at Texas only two months ago.

Texas needs to stick to their plan here.

Im wondering what changed course with his recruitment. I thought Texas has moved on from him