Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread


TFloss32
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Administrators

IT wrote today that DL Hunter Osborne contacted the Texas coaches within the past 24 hours, but they didn't say if Alabama is in the picture.

My own guess is he didn't receive great news from Alabama otherwise he wouldn't be calling Texas.

They believe it's possible he makes a decision within a week.

https://247sports.com/Player/Hunter-Osborne-46104085/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gerry Hamilton says we get a commit within the next 10 days.

Braylon Shelby, looks like its toe to toe with USC to the very end. He's supposed to commit Wednesday, according to a tweet he floated today.

If Guillete doesn't visit aggy in July, we could get a commitment from him. He and mom are discussing.

MM could decide in next two weeks. Texas sits good here.

UT still in it with Hunter Osborne. Down to Texas and another UT. He could announce in next two weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TFloss32 said:

I may need to get a quick sub to that site for the Baxter, Hill and Muhammad commitment reactions.

No need.  Here is what they will say on all 3:

1. atm wasn't really pushing for them.  They had others they were targeting;

2. UT paid them;

3. None of them are SEC good anyway.

There, I just saved you some money.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
2 hours ago, texbound said:

No need.  Here is what they will say on all 3:

1. atm wasn't really pushing for them.  They had others they were targeting;

2. UT paid them;

3. None of them are SEC good anyway.

There, I just saved you some money.

But reading it all is priceless. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

 

Watched a little of his film and he looks very long. Very raw technique and dropped in coverage quite a bit. Don't think he is a pure edge for our defense if he commits.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, TB14 said:

Watched a little of his film and he looks very long. Very raw technique and dropped in coverage quite a bit. Don't think he is a pure edge for our defense if he commits.

He commited a long rime ago. I believe he was our 3rd commit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Per TFB, Texas does not have interest in OL Shanahan from Westlake. They will not start recruiting him again.

The only OL left that they're seriously pursuing for 2023 are Heard and Lang. Outside of that, Texas really likes their OL group so far.

 

 

It is on and popping for Mr Hale. We will see how this goes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Per TFB, Texas does not have interest in OL Shanahan from Westlake. They will not start recruiting him again.

The only OL left that they're seriously pursuing for 2023 are Heard and Lang. Outside of that, Texas really likes their OL group so far.

 

 

If Flood and company really like the OL haul for 23 then that is good enough for me.  Damn the rankings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
26 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Per TFB, Texas does not have interest in OL Shanahan from Westlake. They will not start recruiting him again.

The only OL left that they're seriously pursuing for 2023 are Heard and Lang. Outside of that, Texas really likes their OL group so far.

 

 

- Interesting that McVay left Texas off of his commitment tweet today.

- Hamilton at IT believes Shanahan is a contingency plan for several schools, and he's not in a hurry to commit to A&M.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


Our Affiliation

USATDP_Logo.png

Quick Links

×
×
  • Create New...