TFloss32

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, RickyFlair said:

932F9BEC-294A-429C-A078-07F778B610AE.jpeg.90844c1322a683ac98f59bc1ba9a3488.jpeg
Pettaway to BlowU

Good luck to the young man...except when they play the RRR.  I think it's Hale and MHP to round out the WR class.  Cook, Hale, Niblett, Harrison-Pilot and Wilson is a great WR class.  Pettaway would've been gravy, but dont think he liked the city life.

18 minutes ago, oldhorn2 said:

dammit SHA...., but really it isnt what young teams do, it is what lousy teams do. Frankly, I am thinking that this year will somehow be different. I like to think that we finally have the staff in place to demand better.....and hopefully get it.

It isnt that I dont think you are right. It is that I dont want you to be right.

Yes, its what young teams do. This is why we value an experienced team. Young teams can be very, very good. But there's always that occasional hiccup due to youth.

Sha??? Or anyone can disagree with me on this one but do all of you in here believe that Sark and Company are sick of the mediocre seasons to where they want to put each other to the test and work there tails off at practice by smashing each other teeths down there throats.  ???

19 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

If we really want him, we could still flip Pettaway. Put the full court press on him right after we drill the Sooners in the cotton bowl.

OU is a bigger head scratcher than ND  to me. 
Venables is a defensive guy. Lebby was OC/QB Coach under Kiffin and Heupel. Those two head coaches are going to run the offense. 
I’m sure Dillon Gabriel was a stud QB in Hawaii and at UCF but he’s a big ? mark in my opinion. 

I 100% agree that we will curb stomp them this year in Dallas. They snuck by last year with Mr. Super Star QB Williams (overrated). They may be better on D but they won’t be scoring 50+ this year

9 minutes ago, shotime73 said:

Sha??? Or anyone can disagree with me on this one but do all of you in here believe that Sark and Company are sick of the mediocre seasons to where they want to put each other to the test and work there tails off at practice by smashing each other teeths down there throats.  ???

Sark and staff have had only one mediocre season. So I think their response has illustrated that Sark & Co find 5-7 highly unacceptable.

I think the staff is excited to have the talent assembled here now and is anxious to parlay that into success. The sense of urgency is great although I think Sark could go 8-4 or 7-5 and be okay. I think we'll see 2-3 losses against 8-9 wins and that will bring some exciting times back to the 40. The only thing I'm worried about is a green QB and how that will play out.

1 minute ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Sark and staff have had only one mediocre season. So I think their response has illustrated that Sark & Co find 5-7 highly unacceptable.

I think the staff is excited to have the talent assembled here now and is anxious to parlay that into success. The sense of urgency is great although I think Sark could go 8-4 or 7-5 and be okay. I think we'll see 2-3 losses against 8-9 wins and that will bring some exciting times back to the 40. The only thing I'm worried about is a green QB and how that will play out.

You know something?? Crazy as it may seem but sometimes that a green qb has to learn how put there hand into the fire to start a good ignition with there own team

13 minutes ago, Eastexhorn said:

24/7 MM 100% to A$M On3 77% to Texas. Some one will be wrong.

They do agree on Baxter, Gullette, Mathews and H-Pilot to Texas.

MM has 2 picks on 247, Texas from Roach today and Perroni put in an aggy pick months ago.

1 hour ago, UTfish said:

Hard to recruit on defense until our D shows some signs of life. 

Good point. I suspect Pete can point to his past success at other programs when he has his guys on the field. He can also sell early playing time which should be attractive to many recruits.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, UTfish said:

Hard to recruit on defense until our D shows some signs of life. 

I'll add some context.

On Green, IT mentioned Texas' phone is still ringing off the hook since Manning committed.

My interpretation of the report is the staff has options and wants Green to give clarity on his recruitment, or they're happy to look elsewhere with Mitchell now committed.

With that being said, they expect Michigan State and Oregon to start trending for him.

On Osborne, he wants in the Alabama class if five-star DL Peter Woods of Alabaster, AL doesn't choose Alabama tomorrow.

If Woods does go Alabama, that would leave Osborne down to Tennessee vs. Texas, but it seems this one is still trending away from Texas due to some indecisiveness.