Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread

TFloss32

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mainly read the posts here and at a couple of other message boards and rarely post anything.  In this case however I have to give my utmost respect to coach Sark and all of the Longhorns staff top to bottom.  I cannot imagine the hours and hours of time that they have spent putting together this class.  I believe in giving credit where credit is due and they deserve all of the praise that we can heep upon them.  

I truly hope that all of this hard work translates into wins on the field so the Texas Longhorns can take their place back at the top of college football.  

Horns Up and Horns Forever!!!

11 minutes ago, shotime73 said:

Something tells me this Manning effect not only going to carry 2023 but also 2024 and 2025..

No doubt.  And this will likely have an effect with the transfer portal for the foreseeable future. 

47 minutes ago, shotime73 said:

Anyone got the numbers as to how many Texas is taking ???

You can sign as many as you want to. Only limit fot next two years is eighty five come august

4 minutes ago, Eastexhorn said:

You can sign as many as you want to. Only limit fot next two years is eighty five come august

Oh wow. Texas is bringing all troops to the table. Oh my word...

3 hours ago, BWilk55 said:

Same size as former 5 star Bama Weak side DE commit and Heisman trophy finalist Will Anderson. Bigger than their other 2019 5 star DE Chris Braswell. 

Did you mean LB C, Braswell 6-3 241 # 41

18 minutes ago, oldhorn2 said:

maybe it's just me, but I think we do better in that bama game than many expect.

I do believe that, right now, most are expecting a blowout, so anything less will be encouraging. Keep it close, and we'll be ecstatic. 

1 hour ago, shotime73 said:

Anyone got the numbers as to how many Texas is taking ???

In 2022 Sark pushed out a bunch of players to make room for a class of I think 33?

If you try to predict the class size based on seniors and third year players expected to enter the NFL draft you likely will be predicting too low. Late in the cycle they will find room for anyone that they really need/want.

If someone other then Sark throws out a number it's just a wild ass guess.