Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread

TFloss32

14 minutes ago, Brad Usrey said:

I hear ya, I expect only Chatman that might  see playing time @ Texas  don't transfer.  Stroh & Cojoe unless injury  or transfers from last year happen. They stay for depth.

Conner Williams and Zack Shackelford were 3 star O lineman that proved very capable starters. 

If Kyle Flood wants them them there is no reason to assume they have no chance of being eventual starters.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, bctex1106 said:

I think we started Friday ranked around 34th.

Great damn weekend.

We keep taking middle of road 3* and in December we could be out of top 10. Hope wrong but think these our depth.

17 minutes ago, Brad Usrey said:

We keep taking middle of road 3* and in December we could be out of top 10. Hope wrong but think these our depth.

They have the sizeand weight, red shirt them mold them and they will start s juniors.

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, Rotty22 said:

I haven't yet memorized faces/numbers yet.  Can anyone provide names left to right?  I know 79 is Stroh (sp?)

Back L to R: Stroh, Hill, Goosby, Walton, Spencer, Cojoe, Chatman, Shelby

Front L to R: D. Williams, Hill's little brother, Gullette, Burrell, ???, Niblett, Wilson, Rogers

34 minutes ago, Brad Usrey said:

Obviously happy to have the big uglies jump aboard, but I agree with your point. Would be nice to start pulling in kids that are in the Top 30 in state, at least. 

52 minutes ago, dssl said:

Conner Williams and Zack Shackelford were 3 star O lineman that proved very capable starters. 

If Kyle Flood wants them them there is no reason to assume they have no chance of being eventual starters.

This is not any previous coaching regime. Flood definitely knows how to recruit and develop. We must get away from freshman and sophomore linemen playing. 
These big dudes come in understanding they are going to reshape and work technique. Give them two years and we have the type of lineman needed to compete at the highest level. 
I’ve said before I want the frame and hunger to be good over star ratings for Oline. We are right on track. 

10 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

Back L to R: Stroh, Hill, Goosby, Walton, Spencer, Cojoe, Chatman, Shelby

Front L to R: D. Williams, Hill's little brother, Gullette, Burrell, ???, Niblett, Wilson, Rogers

For someone who's supposedly missing his entire season due to a knee injury, Gullette's knees look just fine kneeling.

1 hour ago, dssl said:

Conner Williams was a TE at Coppell.

15 minutes ago, bctex1106 said:

Obviously happy to have the big uglies jump aboard, but I agree with your point. Would be nice to start pulling in kids that are in the Top 30 in state, at least. 

I know we all want everyone to commit now, but those top 30 guys are probably the ones to wait a little longer to distance themselves from the Arch commitment. Sure they want to play with him, but want their 15 minutes... don't blame them. It will come. I'm hoping for a few more during the week.