Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread

TFloss32

48 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

If you can't believe a guy named "Pole Assassin", who can you believe?

Gonna be an interesting period of speculation, sources, etc until the day Arch goes public...hopefully that day is sometime soon!

37 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

I am changing my pick on Arch to Texas.  It seems crazy that he would pick a team that has sucked for 12 years and just went 5-7. But fu** it here we are... LOL

Now we wait. 

F pole assassin and his comment....MBHORNSFAN picking Texas for Arch has my attention.

"It seems crazy that he would pick a team that has sucked for 12 years"

Like you always say, we suck until we don't.  It's gotta start somewhere....maybe 2022/23 is the start.  

IMO this is all a game of smoke and mirrors especially when the recruit is Reuben Owen.

First, Owens may have done this to try to up the ante with Texas and Ags and have them try to fight it out for him with bags and bags of money.

Second, he might do what Ewers did and take the money for the first year and then transfer elsewhere next year.

Third, It is possible that he looked at the RB room at Texas and thought he could be more of a 1 man show at Louisville which is what he desires most of all, the spotlight.  

All just possibilities no absolute truths.  Or, maybe it’s like occam’s razor and the simple answer is that this just might be where he wants to play his college ball and get his degree.

33 minutes ago, zion3d said:

IMO this is all a game of smoke and mirrors especially when the recruit is Reuben Owen.

First, Owens may have done this to try to up the ante with Texas and Ags and have them try to fight it out for him with bags and bags of money.

Second, he might do what Ewers did and take the money for the first year and then transfer elsewhere next year.

Third, It is possible that he looked at the RB room at Texas and thought he could be more of a 1 man show at Louisville which is what he desires most of all, the spotlight.  

All just possibilities no absolute truths.  Or, maybe it’s like occam’s razor and the simple answer is that this just might be where he wants to play his college ball and get his degree.

Get his degree ? ..cough cough

1 hour ago, TFloss32 said:

I’m certainly not an expert but he seems an awful lot like the kid that played around with Texas and Aggie during his recruitment then ended up playing for TCU last year. Been out mowing in the heat so his name escapes me.