Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread

TFloss32

8 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Folks, does it make sense?

Arch is on an official visit to Texas where he commits or leans heavy Georgia? Does that make sense? Is this the Chewbacca defense thing?

Right now, it would take 12-13 showers just to get the Texas off. 

f4bfcf11-cc06-4ff1-9061-61feb783d12f_tex

Agreed. Everyone on the Texas side is feeling good about Arch. How do you get clicks right now? Say Arch committed or the complete opposite. Timing is horrible if you think about it for a second. Not saying he's committing to Texas, but definitely the worst time for him to suddenly lean to Georgia.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

IT on QB Arch Manning today...

"We don’t know of a single credible person who thinks this dude is going anywhere but Texas. Maybe everyone, including IT is wrong, but I don’t think so."

Nahlin said his 70% on Manning is almost at 90% now.

I've been at 90% for a long time. Imagine you're an elite HS QB with aspirations to be successful in the NFL. Are you going to choose a program with a recent history of winning with primarily elite defense or are you going to choose a coach with a long record of developing QBs for the NFL? Winning is nice, but being personally prepared for the next level is more important for a family that understands the business of football like the Mannings. Now I'm at 99%.

4 minutes ago, TXFF said:

I've been at 90% for a long time. Imagine you're an elite HS QB with aspirations to be successful in the NFL. Are you going to choose a program with a recent history of winning with primarily elite defense or are you going to choose a coach with a long record of developing QBs for the NFL? Winning is nice, but being personally prepared for the next level is more important for a family that understands the business of football like the Mannings. Now I'm at 99%.

I wonder if Arch and the Manning family would say that a Super Bowl is more important than a National Championship? They seem more interested in the long term NFL prospects compared to the college W-L record.

6 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

IT's reponse was that's "Part 1."

Of how many parts?  1 or 2?  They'll find out when we do.  And I'll believe when the NLI is sent in.

This reminds me of the Chris Simms recruitment.  I hope it ends better than that story.