Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2023 Recruiting Board/Thread

TFloss32

• Administrators

Quotes from RB Cedric Baxter, Jr. via IT after his official visit to Texas.

“It was amazing,” Baxter told On3 Sunday afternoon. “It was everything I expected, and more. It was definitely a 10. I had a great time.”

“We loved the people,” Baxter said. “It was a great vibe. We had fun. My family loved it. They loved the people. Probably the people was the highlight.”

“Coach Sark said they have two backs, and maybe three leaving after this season,” Baxter said. “He told me to come in and be the man for them. With Coach Choice, it’s the same. He always says he wants me there basically. He wants me at Texas.”

“I was with him (Bijan) for two days,” Baxter said. “He said he loves it at Texas. Says there are great people at Texas. He said he has got better under coach Choice. He said he knows the position more after being coached by coach Choice.”

https://247sports.com/player/cedric-baxter-jr-46098809/

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

Quotes from RB Cedric Baxter, Jr. via IT after his official visit to Texas.

“It was amazing,” Baxter told On3 Sunday afternoon. “It was everything I expected, and more. It was definitely a 10. I had a great time.”

“We loved the people,” Baxter said. “It was a great vibe. We had fun. My family loved it. They loved the people. Probably the people was the highlight.”

“Coach Sark said they have two backs, and maybe three leaving after this season,” Baxter said. “He told me to come in and be the man for them. With Coach Choice, it’s the same. He always says he wants me there basically. He wants me at Texas.”

“I was with him (Bijan) for two days,” Baxter said. “He said he loves it at Texas. Says there are great people at Texas. He said he has got better under coach Choice. He said he knows the position more after being coached by coach Choice.”

https://247sports.com/player/cedric-baxter-jr-46098809/

Hamilton at IT commented that he believes the staff is in a better position with Baxter than Owens currently.

1 hour ago, TFloss32 said:

Hamilton at IT commented that he believes the staff is in a better position with Baxter than Owens currently.

I posted a few weeks ago that we were sitting in a better spot with Baxter than Owens. It seems Mr Owens has become . . . , let's just say more difficult to recruit.

28 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

The TE we're after who is 6'7, 230 lbs, is on commit watch. He is due to announce in the next couple of days.

Wisner taking an OV to USC.

He looks like a Chase Allen/Charlie Kolar that goes to Iowa State and kills it.  He likes to block to.  Underrated IMO.

8 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Is a future cast something like a crystal ball?

Is 6'4" a little short for a tackle?  Would he slide to the inside?  They always add an inch on the measurements so he's probably like 6 3".   Or does that not matter if he has skills?

7 hours ago, CarlosDanger said:

Is 6'4" a little short for a tackle?  Would he slide to the inside?  They always add an inch on the measurements so he's probably like 6 3".   Or does that not matter if he has skills?

I think I've heard Chatman be discussed as an interior guy. 24/7 has him listed as IOL