Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MAC postpones all fall sports, including football...moves to spring

34 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Out of sight, out of mind as they say.

It certainly wasn't the ability to social distance at a MAC game.

I don't think all conferences will follow. This is part of the healing process and some are just refusing to step up.

We can lock ourselves up for 12 months, but without a vaccine the virus will still be waiting when we come back out. Herd immunity is our only way out of this pandemic. Just like with the Spanish flu.

1 hour ago, Baron said:

We can lock ourselves up for 12 months, but without a vaccine the virus will still be waiting when we come back out. Herd immunity is our only way out of this pandemic. Just like with the Spanish flu.

A doctor friend of mine in East Texas agrees.  He has told me ...we need to quit trying to go around Covid, the only way to get rid of it is to go through it...of course protecting elderly, and those most vulnerable due to other health issues...

A relative of mine and his wife have been quarantined with Covid. He came out of it fairly quickly but she remained down with it for a bit more. He took her to a doc who prescribed hydrochloriquin (sp?) and today she posted on FB that she was feeling great. She had been on the drug for three days.

1 hour ago, RunRickyRun said:

If they dont play in the fall they won't play in the spring. They'll just be delaying the inevitable.

If Biden wins in November you can bet your ass things will start moving forward. I know, I know, I'm injecting politics into a sports tread. Unfortunately politics has invaded every aspect of our lives.