Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
bbdude

Oklahoma State Matchup

I don't know where to start with this one. Prior to the OU game I would have said we will hang evenly with OK. State but now I am uncertain as hell. We definitely have to pressure Brandon Weeden all night! Our pass defense better show up too or it will be another long ass night. They dropped a 70 spot on KU last week.

I'm skeered......

Remember this shit: "I'M A MAN!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZU5AnxwIAg

Fact... Okie State is not as good as Oklahoma. Fact... RRR last week was the only BIG game experience many of our young starters have ever experienced. Fact... Texas has NEVER lost the week after RRR. Mack is going to have the boys ready to play Saturday. Nothing fires up a team like a good a**-kicking. It sucks to be on the losing end of a blowout... but that motivates a team to come out the next week and prove that they can play better. And as much as I hate Landry Jones, he is a much better quarterback than Brandon Weeden. Weeden looks good because he is surrounded by an amazing recieving corps. If the D can get pressure early and prevent him from ever getting comfortable in the pocket he will make mistakes. Plus this is a home game. Pride and defending the home field become huge motivating factors for the Horns Saturday. I expect a much better on the field performance and hope we can walk away from the game with a win.

That Gundy video is classic. My take on the game is this. Texas lost last year to Oklahoma State 33-16 but we have been beating Oklahoma State forever. In fact the Longhorns' record against Ok. St. is this:

22 wins, 3 losses and no ties. I like our chances against them on Saturday because we have always found a way to pull out the win against them. Even when Les Miles was coaching in Stillwater they would almost beat us every year and then we would come back and win.

I think our boys have a good shot in front of a home crowd on Saturday. And Somebody tell OSU that the only "orange power" is located Austin.... Let's HOOK these guys and get back in the race!

That Gundy video is classic. My take on the game is this. Texas lost last year to Oklahoma State 33-16 but we have been beating Oklahoma State forever. In fact the Longhorns' record against Ok. St. is this:

22 wins, 3 losses and no ties. I like our chances against them on Saturday because we have always found a way to pull out the win against them. Even when Les Miles was coaching in Stillwater they would almost beat us every year and then we would come back and win.

I think our boys have a good shot in front of a home crowd on Saturday. And Somebody tell OSU that the only "orange power" is located Austin.... Let's HOOK these guys and get back in the race!

Sons of bitches better get us now because when our kids grow a bit we will make the assholes pay!

Texas will have to have a solid ground game and eat up clock if they want to stay in this game. The Cowboys can score quick. I think we need to use Cody Johnson more too. He carries the d-line an extra 2-3 yards every time he touched the ball. Sucks having a young team!