Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Aaron Carrara

***⛑ Coronavirus Thread***

On 5/12/2020 at 8:14 PM, Sirhornsalot said:

I've heard wearing gloves is actually not good, unless you're changing gloves every time you touch something anyone else touches.

There is an art to wearing gloves and masks.  I actually took a med school glass on the application of medical gear and the hows and whys. The original use of gloves and masks were to protect patients from dirty old medical teams.  The same is true today.  If you were ever hospitalize you might have noted that when nurses and docs don gloves and masks, as they enter your room, they also discard them when they leave.

4 hours ago, doc longhorn said:

There is an art to wearing gloves and masks.  I actually took a med school glass on the application of medical gear and the hows and whys. The original use of gloves and masks were to protect patients from dirty old medical teams.  The same is true today.  If you were ever hospitalize you might have noted that when nurses and docs don gloves and masks, as they enter your room, they also discard them when they leave.

exactly