Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Carrara

2 LB's sent home from Valero Alamo Bowl

8 minutes ago, Aaron Carrara said:

Freshman linebackers David Gbenda and Byron Vaughns have been sent home for a violation of team rules.

Oh my. Motha Hustla is going to unleash on poor Byron. Bet on it. 

We need all the LBs we can get and now this. smh

4 minutes ago, dillohorn said:

I was trying to think of Ron's name. You beat me to it. I was going to say "where is McKelvey when you need him?":D

Pseudonym...I think he was registered  at UT under a friend’s name.  Probably without him knowing.  Crazy how some blamed the Sugar Bowl loss that year because of the “distraction” of this small time special teamer getting booted.  

3 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Oh my. Motha Hustla is going to unleash on poor Byron. Bet on it. 

We need all the LBs we can get and now this. smh

I hope you guys had a good holiday season and oh boy Byron gonna get that peach tree switch whipping from Motha Hustla.. ohhh lordy mercy

6 minutes ago, MikeV73 said:

Pseudonym...I think he was registered  at UT under a friend’s name.  Probably without him knowing.  Crazy how some blamed the Sugar Bowl loss that year because of the “distraction” of this small time special teamer getting booted.  

The guy just loved playing college football and I can't remember how many places he was enrolled at.

9 minutes ago, MikeV73 said:

That game with V Tech was a disaster.

22 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Mine was good, rather uneventful which is good. lol How was yours?

It was good I needed time away to focus on me and getting myself back together. But after hearing about Texas self destruction this season. And I say that in a not so nice way. I think they needed a vacation worse than me. In fact I'm amazed they made it to a bowl game

1 minute ago, shotime73 said:

It was good I needed time away to focus on me and getting myself back together. But after hearing about Texas self destruction this season. And I say that in a not so nice way. I think they needed a vacation worse than me. In fact I'm amazed they made it to a bowl game

Now a days anyone can go to a bowl game.:)

Just now, primal defense said:

Now a days anyone can go to a bowl game.:)

Yeah true. Now primal ? And I don't want to get off topic but could you or anyone in here imagine if they would have another bowl game called the Toilet Bowl. I mean we got the Potato Bowl. If I'm not mistaken lol. No pun intended

1 hour ago, shotime73 said:

Yeah true. Now primal ? And I don't want to get off topic but could you or anyone in here imagine if they would have another bowl game called the Toilet Bowl. I mean we got the Potato Bowl. If I'm not mistaken lol. No pun intended

1983 game Oregon St v Oregon was actually dubbed the toilet bowl as it was played in crappy weather conditions....yes, pun intended 😀  googled that one as the Toilet Bowl moniker rang a bell.  Your Cliff Claven factoid of the day is now over, your welcome!

1 hour ago, shotime73 said:

There was a Raisin Bowl back in the day as well.

3 hours ago, shotime73 said:

I have to be honest. I'm not looking forward to this one. I hate this matchup. IMO its going to be a long evening.

2 hours ago, MikeV73 said:

1983 game Oregon St v Oregon was actually dubbed the toilet bowl as it was played in crappy weather conditions....yes, pun intended 😀  googled that one as the Toilet Bowl moniker rang a bell.  Your Cliff Claven factoid of the day is now over, your welcome!

aglWazc.jpg

19 hours ago, shotime73 said:

I'm sure OU players thought they were in the toilet bowl after the crap LSU threw on them.