Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

TFloss32

Coaching Changes, Rumors, Misc.

2 hours ago, TB14 said:

I thought he went to Texas Tech with Naivar?

He's been at Tech for 12 days, but SC came calling for the DC role.  Naivar was never officially announced at Tech and that move was walked back, but he could very well follow Orlando to SC.

2 hours ago, primal defense said:

That's true......it's year two and three that was the problem. Good idea hire Orlando for one year and someone else next year.:)

Hard to believe Helton is willing to put his already hot seat on the line with a guy that just got fired because he got his previous boss’s ass pretty warm

5 hours ago, tejasrulz said:

Keith or Danny? 😏

I don’t know if everyone here is old enough to  get this reference. You’re dating yourself...  and me. 

and we definitely don’t need Danny coaching the team. We want them to stay out of trouble. 

2 hours ago, TB14 said:

See that Bo Pelini is a strong candidate for to replace Aranda as LSU's D-Coordinator

I actually think this would be a good move for Coach O.  

2 hours ago, Wayne said:

I don’t know if everyone here is old enough to  get this reference. You’re dating yourself...  and me. 

and we definitely don’t need Danny coaching the team. We want them to stay out of trouble. 

Shirley might help keep the recruits in line though.

Interesting radio discussion a few days ago.  Was talking about Coach O at LSU being on his 3rd OC hire before winning the NC.  Doesn’t always work out initially, so maybe CTH is using this formula to get us over the hump...fingers crossed!