Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

TFloss32

Coaching Changes, Rumors, Misc.

24 minutes ago, primal defense said:

This is not true according to the Texas side.

REPORT: OHIO STATE'S DAY TOLD YURCICH TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/report-ohio-states-day-told-yurcich-to-look-for-another-job/ar-BBYrOy4

Anything to discredit The University of Texas.

The Ohio State should be renamed The Cry Baby U. Day complained at halftime and after the game. tOSU fans accuse SEC officials of cheating and now this story . Those who went to the game when Vince beat tOSU remember how fans reacted and basically terrorizing the streets and cars. Some of my friends were actually afraid for their lives and their wives and girlfriends. Then the idiot coach that Urban lied about to CYA is a truly unstable. Speaking of Urban, what a joke. 

I have come out of OU games knowing there are drunks (on both sides) and talking trash and some looking for fights, but none of the toothless Okies turned over cars. The Ohio State University to THE Cry Baby Tantrum U.

8 hours ago, primal defense said:

This is not true according to the Texas side.

REPORT: OHIO STATE'S DAY TOLD YURCICH TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB

“Multiple sources have told Bucknuts..."

The writer's wife and his girlfriend? His next door neighbor and his cousin? Two guys at a bar? Haha! 😂

Just not B1G good enough, I guess. 

8 hours ago, 63_Texas_1 said:

The Ohio State should be renamed The Cry Baby U. Day complained at halftime and after the game. tOSU fans accuse SEC officials of cheating and now this story . Those who went to the game when Vince beat tOSU remember how fans reacted and basically terrorizing the streets and cars. Some of my friends were actually afraid for their lives and their wives and girlfriends. Then the idiot coach that Urban lied about to CYA is a truly unstable. Speaking of Urban, what a joke. 

I have come out of OU games knowing there are drunks (on both sides) and talking trash and some looking for fights, but none of the toothless Okies turned over cars. The Ohio State University to THE Cry Baby Tantrum U.

I don't believe this for a minute. Just sour grapes and fake news.   Welcome to Texas Mr.Yurcich.

44 minutes ago, dillohorn said:

I don't believe this for a minute. Just sour grapes and fake news.   Welcome to Texas Mr.Yurcich.

Although my post is how I feel, I like your post better. To use part of the line from Judge Chamberlain Baller from the movie "My Cousin Vinny," your post is lucid, intelligent, concise and to the point.

1 hour ago, Earl Nobis Jefferson said:

Goes all way back to Woody Hayes punching players.  Did yall see the three OSU guys standing behind Dabo during post game on-field interview?  Trying to look like thugs, pointing to the school emblems on their shirts.  Just such a wretched group.  

I saw them and yes, it looked extremely weird. Know why they were standing there?

10 hours ago, 63_Texas_1 said:

I didn't go to the game in Columbus but everyone I know said it was bad and they wouldn't go again.

One time during the Peter the Great run, I was walking out of the Cotton Bowl and some young women gave some sooners the HOOK'EM Horns sign as they drove by in a Jeep. One drunk sooner took offense to this (later he said he thought they flipped him the bird) and tried to open the door on the side of one of the women with his fist balled up. Luckily for her the door was locked so the drunk idiot sooner (redundant I know) put his fist through the back window of the Jeep they were in however in the process he cut his hand up really bad. Long story short, that dumbarse sooner left that day knowing Texas won and with a badly cut-up hand.

8 hours ago, Earl Nobis Jefferson said:

Goes all way back to Woody Hayes punching players.  Did yall see the three OSU guys standing behind Dabo during post game on-field interview?  Trying to look like thugs, pointing to the school emblems on their shirts.  Just such a wretched group.  

Did they forget to look at the scoreboard after the game?