Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Brett favre is a pathetic loser

Brett Favre, AKA - Mr "I can't decide whether I am going to retire or play... or play or retire" called out Aaron Rodgers for the "Long Time" it took him to win a Super Bowl. Favre says that Rodgers had all the talent to make it happen and he was surprised it took so long to win a Super Bowl.

BRETT FAVRE IS A FREKING IDIOT! Here is Favre's Commentary:

"He's got tremendous talent, he's very bright and he got a chance to kind of sit and watch and he saw successful teams do it right," Favre said in the interview. "And so he just kind of fell into a good situation. And on top of that, he's a good player. I don't think anyone would question now the talent around him is even better than when I was there. So I really was surprised it took him so long. Really, the early part of last season, it hadn't quite clicked yet and I didn't know if it would. I just figured at some point, when they hit their stride, they're going to be hard to beat. And that's what happened."

Brett, you were a great quarterback but you are wearing out your welcome as a retiree. Go play golf or take pictures of your crotch or do your painkillers and leave the folks that are active in the league alone. This act was just plain SAD AND PATHETIC.

I have no respect for Brett Favre since he started holding teams hostage 4 or 5 years ago deciding if he still wanted to play or not. The killer was when he signed with Minnesota. Less than 2 weeks after he says "I'm done" he signs a huge contract. It was all about his money and avoiding training camp. Brett is a BITCH.