Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Demetrious Knox decommits

bbdude

• Administrators

It seems that Knox has had a change of heart and has decommitted. Lots of rumors why, where he is looking, etc.. but UCLA is making a charge at Knox. EXPECT GRESHAM TO DECOMMIT SOON (If he hasn't already). Mack must me hot as hell about this.

I was watching a conversation with Gresham yesterday and wondered what it was about.

This was the first hint of something:(Sorry but I just can't get the imbedded Twitter thing)

17hs ago: Gresham.."Just tell them."

Knox: "They might kill me if they find out?"

Gresham: "I'm shocked... Jerrod and Lorenzo r too I bet?"(Jerrod Heard & Joe Lorenzo?)

Shortly after:

Gresham: "smh"

Then there is this from Max Olson Twitter:

"Max Olson ‏@max_olson 1h

Daniel Gresham tells me he has not decommitted from Texas despite Knox's decision. "With all due respect, I'm my own person.""

Sounds like Gresham was as surprised as anyone.

It also appears to me that Mack's "no visit" policy worked. It took out a kid who obviously was going to de-commit sooner or later.

Edited by beevomav

Knox was quoted as saying that he and the Texas program had "grown apart." My question is how do you grow apart from a school that you committed to? Did he expect daily phone calls from Mack? Grown apart? This is all on Knox in my opinion. When you take visits to Ohio State and Oklahoma after your future coach tells you it is not allowed you never respected the program anyway. Let's focus on the guys we have, the recruits that want to play at UT and the future of this program.

Knox was quoted as saying that he and the Texas program had "grown apart." My question is how do you grow apart from a school that you committed to? Did he expect daily phone calls from Mack? Grown apart? This is all on Knox in my opinion. When you take visits to Ohio State and Oklahoma after your future coach tells you it is not allowed you never respected the program anyway. Let's focus on the guys we have, the recruits that want to play at UT and the future of this program.

Yea I agree this is hogwash..I think Knox is the kind of player to go to the highest bidder..

This asshole should have had his scholarship taken away as soon as he visited Ohio. Now Mack looks like a douche for not standing behind his own words! How hard is it? Dont commit if you arent ready or sure. Pretty simple. Where are this kids parents to hold him to his word. Just building a generation of kids that wont be accountable for shit and dont know what commitment is.

I am so sick and tired of these "look-at-me" F*&%ing high school jerk-offs!!! They aren't even old enough to vote, but are acting they want to be the lead story on TMZ. I used to love recruiting season and following these young guys. I used to enjoy the battle for a 5-star recruit, and knew that once he gave his verbal, it was pretty much set in stone.

Nowadays, I honestly couldn't care less about these media darlings. Do I want them to come to Texas? Absolutely!! But, I am sick of the flipping and changing. If you want to be treated like an adult, you need to act like one. I will pay attention to Texas' recruits next February.

We won't miss Knox when it's all said and done. He's a private school kid that's been dominating kids about half his size. I never cared for his attitude from the get go.

MBC will be in full effect on this candy ass boy.