Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Game of Thrones Thread

With Dexter heading into it's last season, I need to start another favorite thread, and Game of Thrones, Sunday night on HBO, is one of the best shows on the tube..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQlaSkr5QXGUPiQe0_Wca9P4ADgInUbtdyJ62xG6aOfl2_x9kjbQ

Sunday we got to see the awesomeness of Daenerys Targaryen and her dragons.

GoT-Dragons-06-jpg_225530.jpg

Turns out the hottest babe in Game of Thrones is also a major bad ass.

I just love it any time Daenerys is on the screen. Good Lordy she is so hot..

BTW..I just listened to an interview with the creator/writers of the show and they said Daenerys and what happens at the end of episode 4 season 3 is when they decided to do the show. Prepare to be surprised.

Edited by beevomav
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Yeah that was hard to watch. Homeboy was getting 3some action then gets his willy sliced. Last night's episode had a little more skin than usual it seemed - not that I'm complaining. Rob Stark had his share.....

The Dragon lady is becoming the bad ass of the show. Having read the books, I pretty much know what's coming. The writers have strayed some from the story but not enough to know it really gets more messed up.

and...your right Dude, the start of last nights show was a full five minutes with that gal naked with a great ass, sunny side up..

I knew it..When I saw Daenerys Targaryen in that bath tub, I knew she was going to get up and show some T&A. I was not disappointed.

Sadly, however, there are only two more episodes this season. The reason is GOT is a very expensive production. They can't do a 20 episode season because of those costs.

It does suck to just get started and then the season ends. By the rate this thing is going, they'll take 10 years to get through the books..

Did anyone notice where the witch put that nasty leech? Damn..

• Administrators
I knew it..When I saw Daenerys Targaryen in that bath tub, I knew she was going to get up and show some T&A. I was not disappointed.

Sadly, however, there are only two more episodes this season. The reason is GOT is a very expensive production. They can't do a 20 episode season because of those costs.

It does suck to just get started and then the season ends. By the rate this thing is going, they'll take 10 years to get through the books..

Did anyone notice where the witch put that nasty leech? Damn..

Last night was awesome dude. The dude that cut off his friends' heads - he will undoubtedly be a player in things now.... How about when the big dude protecting the girl and her baby killed one of the white walkers?

Lastly... Targaryen.... Sheesh......

King Joffrey needs to die a slow painful death in the end of this thing.

I just read an interesting article about HBO and it's about Game of Thrones and to a lesser degree, True Blood.

They have 114 million world wide subscribers. The get about $8 per month for each. That's over $900 million a month. They used to bet $6, but the success and popularity of GOT increased that by $2 a household. So GOT is making them about $228 million a month.

They don't have as many episodes but remember a one hour commercial show has only 43 minutes of show content. GOT has 57 minutes or about 40% more. So a 12 episode season is actually close to 17 in minutes to minute comparison.

oh, and it is the most pirated show in the history of television. Over 1.5 people downloaded an illegal copy of the first show. Breaking the record of GOT the previous season.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy Shit..I have read the and it's still f##ked up..One of the worries from show producers was what would happen when main characters start dying?

This week Rob Stark, his mother Catelyn and his pregnant wife all dead..

Teaser: Catelyn returns from the dead as the "Red Queen" and she's going to be pissed..

• Administrators

I couldn't believe what I saw last night. This show just keeps getting better and better. Khaleesi is obviously enthralled with the new dude on her team.... John Snow, the bastard, is on the run now too. The finale next week should be freaking awesome.

I couldn't believe what I saw last night. This show just keeps getting better and better. Khaleesi is obviously enthralled with the new dude on her team.... John Snow, the bastard, is on the run now too. The finale next week should be freaking awesome.

Wait until the Red Queen makes an appearance..Next season..