Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Aaron Carrara

*****TEXAS vs. OKLAHOMA GAME THREAD*****

Can we please have a separate forum for the people who like to kick their dogs? 

Guys, leave the verbal abuse for other forums. Intelligent analysis is fine, but I’ve been a member here for a long time, and I don’t want to read drivel.  Say something intelligent, or be quiet!

One more thing, I went to Texas, and my child did, as well.  So, get ready if you continue to verbally abuse my team!

Hook ‘em!

Ok  Texas is getting out coached and on the most part out played. Our running game sucks and OU is as usualvery good. Players ,coaches or sceme which is coaches whats wrong. Apparently OU has superior players , doutful or superior coaches.

Hopeing for better second half.

10 minutes ago, java said:

Can we please have a separate forum for the people who like to kick their dogs? 

Guys, leave the verbal abuse for other forums. Intelligent analysis is fine, but I’ve been a member here for a long time, and I don’t want to read drivel.  Say something intelligent, or be quiet!

One more thing, I went to Texas, and my child did, as well.  So, get ready if you continue to verbally abuse my team!

Hook ‘em!

See the source image

My quick thoughts, take for what they're worth.

ou dominated the 1st half and yet Texas is only down by 7 thanks to the Texas D

On the safety blitz where Sam was sacked, the ou defender was holding, correction, mugging Colin on that play. Should have been a flag and 1st down Texas

Texas needs to put a spy, who is fast, on Hurts. Texas should hit Hurts hard and often as long as they're legal hits

Sam and the O didn't have a good 1st half (hello Captain Obvious), they have to come out better the 2nd or it could be a long day