Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
Sirhornsalot

Texas-OU prediction thread

When you start looking at the offensive stats put up by OU so far this year, it really gives you pause. Its almost intimidating. However, when you realize OU really hasn't played anyone, you relax and realize this is a very evenly matched game.

OU is heavily penalized. Penalties have been a thorn in their side so far this year but because of their competition, it hasn't really hurt them. Penalties always hurt in Dallas.

And thats where I think this game is won. Penalties and turnovers. Whoever has trouble with those two things will lose.

Oklahoma's strength is our weakness here. (passing vs our coverage). Texas DBs will have to grow up fast in this one. Sam will need to do what he does – rise to the occasion.

Texas 38

OU 31

I just don’t think their offense is as dynamic with Hurts.  Kansas got pressure on him and he took sacks.  

If they stay in the 3 man front I hope they go dime package and let Foster spy hurts