Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Aaron Carrara

Welcoming New Mod TFloss32

Hey guys,

You have probably noticed a new moderator on the boards, TFLOSS32 - he's been posting a lot in the recruiting threads.  He is helping us out and has officially joined the HornSports team.  He has a fairly diverse skill-set and will be doing some different things for us, but he will be present on the board.  He knows his recruiting, so strike up a conversation when it hits you.  Feel free to give him a welcome and a shout-out.!

Aaron

Lets Go Football GIF by ESPN

Welcome TFloss. Like your posts so far. Informative. Keep them coming. We're starving wolves and we haven't eaten well in 10 years. 

BTW, is your name Tommy Floss, or is your moniker derived from Tackles for loss? ...or are you an arky troll and it is TeeF loss? Just curious. 

Welcome TFloss32....  I sent you a welcome yesterday, but I don't think my emails reach you....  For those who are curious like UTfish...I know TFloss32 real name.  I have promised to keep his identity a secret.  But,  if someone offered me lots and lots of money....

Seriously, he is a great guy and wonderful addition to the site.  Thanks Aaron.

5 minutes ago, OrangeLarry said:

Welcome TFloss32....  I sent you a welcome yesterday, but I don't think my emails reach you....  For those who are curious like UTfish...I know TFloss32 real name.  I have promised to keep his identity a secret.  But,  if someone offered me lots and lots of money....

Seriously, he is a great guy and wonderful addition to the site.  Thanks Aaron.

Thank you for the kind words.

I sent you an email.

1 hour ago, UTfish said:

Welcome TFloss. Like your posts so far. Informative. Keep them coming. We're starving wolves and we haven't eaten well in 10 years. 

BTW, is your name Tommy Floss, or is your moniker derived from Tackles for loss? ...or are you an arky troll and it is TeeF loss? Just curious. 

Arkansas troll.

Aaron decided he wanted to really mix it up around here.

24 minutes ago, OrangeLarry said:

For those who are curious like UTfish...I know TFloss32 real name.  I have promised to keep his identity a secret.  But,  if someone offered me lots and lots of money...

I got it!  He's a dentist and he's reminding those of us who still have 32 teeth to floss all of them.  TeethFloss32!  Haha! We could dedicate a whole thread to this mystery. The winner could get the IOU that Bear got (hotdog) for getting close on the Rice prediction. 

On 9/23/2019 at 10:14 PM, TFloss32 said:

Really appreciate Aaron inviting me to come hang out and talk Longhorns, recruiting, etc.

Hope y'all join in on the conversations.

Tfloss....I just cant get away from you.  Quit following me or I'll have to get a restraining order...can someone say..STALKER.  

Kidding, so nice seeing your talents getting recognized.  There is only 2 sites I got to for Longhorn recruiting news and I'm happy to see you at both.

For those of you that dont really know him, Tfloss single-handedly kept up with Longhorn recruiting at another site and did a masterful job.  Guy was a machine and you can see his passion for the Horns. One of the best ones out there.

11 hours ago, texbound said:

Tfloss....I just cant get away from you.  Quit following me or I'll have to get a restraining order...can someone say..STALKER.  

Kidding, so nice seeing your talents getting recognized.  There is only 2 sites I got to for Longhorn recruiting news and I'm happy to see you at both.

For those of you that dont really know him, Tfloss single-handedly kept up with Longhorn recruiting at another site and did a masterful job.  Guy was a machine and you can see his passion for the Horns. One of the best ones out there.

My man.

Good to see you here, appreciate that.