Jump to content

Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
TFloss32

**Running College Football Updates Thread**

Recommended Posts

On 11/6/2019 at 9:37 AM, dillohorn said:

osu? They've got to be kidding.

I don't know that I disagree with Ohio St being #1 as much as Ok State being #23

I would probably have LSU #1 and OSU #2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Baron said:

I don't know that I disagree with Ohio St being #1 as much as Ok State being #23

I would probably have LSU #1 and OSU #2

I expect Bama to beat LSU Saturday, but both of these beats Ohio State in a matchup. In my previous post osu was okie state. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, dillohorn said:

I expect Bama to beat LSU Saturday, but both of these beats OSU in a matchup.

As far as Ohio St goes, not only do they have one of the most productive offenses in the nation, the defense is one of the best as well. Consider:

3rd down conversions % defense - 3rd

1st downs allowed - 2nd

Passing yds allowed - 1st

Red zone defense - 1st

Rushing yds allowed - 9th

Scoring defense - 1st

Passing efficiency defense - 2nd

Total yds allowed - 1st

Turnover margin - 3rd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Baron said:

As far as Ohio St goes, not only do they have one of the most productive offenses in the nation, the defense is one of the best as well. Consider:

3rd down conversions % defense - 3rd

1st downs allowed - 2nd

Passing yds allowed - 1st

Red zone defense - 1st

Rushing yds allowed - 9th

Scoring defense - 1st

Passing efficiency defense - 2nd

Total yds allowed - 1st

Turnover margin - 3rd

Too long winded. 
Should have just said OSU beats LSU and Bama. 🤓

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  


×
×
  • Create New...