Sign in to follow this  
Baron

NCAA/Big 12 Week 3

42 minutes ago, Baron said:

Ruh-roh. Kansas just beat BC in Boston. Les Miles might be the right guy. When was the last time KU started the season 2-1?

Depends on which KU shows up. The one that beat BC tonight or the one that lost to Coastal Carolina last week.

3 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Depends on which KU shows up. The one that beat BC tonight or the one that lost to Coastal Carolina last week.

I'm not worried about Kansas, but Miles has made a difference. Any success he has can only help the whole Big 12.

Wow, how bad is Boston College?  I watched a good portion of the game on the ACC network and that BC defense was horrible and the offense was one dimensional.  

In related news, Kansas has decided to enter the transfer portal...they want to play in the ACC (they're still not sure how the portal works)

4 hours ago, texbound said:

Wow, how bad is Boston College?  I watched a good portion of the game on the ACC network and that BC defense was horrible and the offense was one dimensional.  

In related news, Kansas has decided to enter the transfer portal...they want to play in the ACC (they're still not sure how the portal works)

BC did beat Virginia Tech, but how good/bad is VT?

13 hours ago, Baron said:

I'm not worried about Kansas, but Miles has made a difference. Any success he has can only help the whole Big 12.

You can worry about Kansas State though. They're playing some good football on the road at Miss State. They lead 17-14 in the 3rd.

23 minutes ago, texbound said:

Furman 14 VT 3 at the half...there is your answer.

Man, I thought Justin Fuente was a better coach. It just proves the axiom, "Never be the one to replace a legend"

4 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

You can worry about Kansas State though. They're playing some good football on the road at Miss State. They lead 17-14 in the 3rd.

A healthy Big 12 is a good thing. Now lets add two teams and really make it a good conference.

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

SEC...SEC...SEC...SEC...SEC..................