Sign in to follow this  
okiehorn

RRR

I have an opportunity to go to my first RRR game. Problem is the seats are on the crimson side.... I’m  kinda hesitant because being from Oklahoma I know how Sooner fans can be. And I get very into the game lol. Has anyone had to sit on there side? How is it? 

Lastly I can get them for 315 for 2 tickets... I do not know section though until her company gives them to her but does that sound like a good price or tough to tell without knowing section?

@MBHORNSFAN any feedback from you? I know you go every year 

6 hours ago, UTfish said:

Never sat on the ou side, Okie, but suggest wearing body armor. They're going to be really unhappy again this year. 

Lol that’s what I’m afraid of. I’ll prob pass on it. I don’t think I could stomach sitting over there! 

I sat on the Hoe U side a couple years ago. Believe it or not the fans we were surrounded by were actually gracious. Of course there was some minor ribbing from my wife and I and also their fans but overall we had a fantastic time eventhough we lost. Take the seat. You'll have a great time ESPECIALLY since we'll kick their ass this year

9 hours ago, DBut82 said:

I sat on the Hoe U side a couple years ago. Believe it or not the fans we were surrounded by were actually gracious. Of course there was some minor ribbing from my wife and I and also their fans but overall we had a fantastic time eventhough we lost. Take the seat. You'll have a great time ESPECIALLY since we'll kick their ass this year

Thanks for the response!

On 9/5/2019 at 8:38 PM, okiehorn said:

I have an opportunity to go to my first RRR game. Problem is the seats are on the crimson side.... I’m  kinda hesitant because being from Oklahoma I know how Sooner fans can be. And I get very into the game lol. Has anyone had to sit on there side? How is it? 

Lastly I can get them for 315 for 2 tickets... I do not know section though until her company gives them to her but does that sound like a good price or tough to tell without knowing section?

I will post a few more thoughts later but I would never sit on their side..

On 9/5/2019 at 8:38 PM, okiehorn said:

I wouldn't sit with those mouth-breathers. Save your money.

22 hours ago, okiehorn said:

Thanks. I figured that was the right move. Isn’t worth getting into it with someone. And I’m sure as hell not wearing a OU shirt like my buddy suggested. 

Lol.  Yeah, forget the shirt. The orange would bleed through anyway.