Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
BleedGurple

Horns Vs Tigers!

3 hours ago, BleedGurple said:

Gonna be a long night for TX. If their secondary doesn’t show up like last night, they might as well throw in the towel! Oh, and that LSU entire defense is NASTY! Score prediction 45-10 LSU.

Says the guy whose defense gave up 70+ points to aggy. lol

Troll. Not. If you all are hanging you hat on the past performances would you really like me to bring up the laughable losses UT has?!!!! You guys are freaking mental! You do know that you are as equal to TAM in thinking you are the only school on earth!

1 hour ago, BleedGurple said:

Troll. Not. If you all are hanging you hat on the past performances would you really like me to bring up the laughable losses UT has?!!!! You guys are freaking mental! You do know that you are as equal to TAM in thinking you are the only school on earth!

We never let aggy score 74 points either.

34 minutes ago, BleedGurple said:

@Sirhornsalot BYU 41-7!!! So funny!!! We all lose games we are supposed to win, but not year in year out! The state of  Texas is ashamed to claim Austin as a city.FACT! 

People flock to Austin, one of the fastest growing cities in the nation. It is the city where your team's season dies.

Baton Rouge smells like the Mississippi. The city grows like a fungus, slow and ugly.

But still, you gave up 70+ points to aggy. What a scary defense you must have, lol.

@Sirhornsalot you are truly delusional!!  California people flock to Austin because it’s a liberal infested city that allows unprecedented crazy views to take over!

Not a true Texas city any longer and I live in Texas... 

Austin is one of the fastest growing cities in America. Thats because people really like being there. If you're looking for liberals, see Dallas and Houston.

Austin is still the capital city of Texas. 

You truly need to get out more.

I noticed you didn't try to defend Baton Rouge. lol I wouldn't either.

2 hours ago, BleedGurple said:

@Sirhornsalot you are truly delusional!!  California people flock to Austin because it’s a liberal infested city that allows unprecedented crazy views to take over!

Not a true Texas city any longer and I live in Texas... 

Does your mother know your playing on the internet instead of doing your school work or cleaning your room. You post like a teenager bragging to your nerdy buddies. By the way real cool user name bleedgurple.  

At least PSYBJ comes over with stats to tell us why were going to lose which frankly I don't care. UT winning the NC over USC is a great memory and is not cheapen by being the underdog it only makes the win sweeter. I don't care about your stats. I'm still going to watch the game on Saturday.

tenor.gif

Texas should have made this a white-out and forced LSU to wear their home jerseys. The Storm Trooper whites would be nice to see at DKR every now and then.

@Sirhornsalot get out more?! Dude... I’ve traveled all over the world managing projects. I guarantee I’ve visited more places on accident then you have tuned to in your TV!

Why would I defend BR? I don’t live there... love the culture, love the water, love the people, love the state, as I do Texas. Just don’t love or like the Longhorns... and I surely don’t like you!!! Maybe I could, I just can’t right now, we are about to play each other!!!! Have fun cheering on your team as I will do the same. Drink a good Texas beer for me. Shiner Bock and Deep Ellum is my fav.

@primal defense hahaha!! You had to pull the teenager/kid behind the computer comment! Real original! Keep it up. You might just go places in life. Stats don’t matter. The TX/USC was one of the greatest games ever. I did cheer for TX. That was a long time ago though...

@Sirhornsalot get out more?! Dude... I’ve traveled all over the world managing projects. I guarantee I’ve visited more places on accident then you have tuned to in your TV!

Why would I defend BR? I don’t live there... love the culture, love the water, love the people, love the state, as I do Texas. Just don’t love or like the Longhorns... and I surely don’t like you!!! Maybe I could, I just can’t right now, we are about to play each other!!!! Have fun cheering on your team as I will do the same. Drink a good Texas beer for me. Shiner Bock and Deep Ellum is my fav.

You have no idea who I am or what I do, how old I am, where I've been, etc. Yet, here you are. Saying with great certainty what you don't know.

I didn't read the second graph. You proved in the first graph that you'll just say anything. 

@primal defense hahaha!! You had to pull the teenager/kid behind the computer comment! Real original! Keep it up. You might just go places in life. Stats don’t matter. The TX/USC was one of the greatest games ever. I did cheer for TX. That was a long time ago though...

There is no teenager/kid behind the computer comment. That seems old to you since everyone is bringing it up to you. No need to bring it up with members here. I'm would imagine it comes up a lot on the LSU board. That is if you haven't been banned there.

I will be rooting for LSU against the aggies this year like I do every year. This year I will have extra reason to cheer for the tigers. Every win LSU has will help UT's strength of schedule after they win tomorrow.:)