Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
HornSports Staff

Texas Kneauxs Football T-Shirts

With two teams from the state of Louisiana on the schedule this season, we thought it would be fun and appropriate to create a shirt that recognized our pride in Texas Football. 

Order your shirt in our shop and get it in time for the season opener vs. Louisiana Tech and game two of the season against Louisiana State.  #HookEm

https://hornsports.com/index.php/shop/

4B208564-B73B-4962-A78D-D91B28267240.png

It’d be better if this shirt was made after Texas started the season 2-0.  If we stumble out the gate like the last two openers we’ll have Louisiana egg on our face by the “little brother” of their state.  Poor timing on putting this out there.  

27 minutes ago, Drb522 said:

It’d be better if this shirt was made after Texas started the season 2-0.  If we stumble out the gate like the last two openers we’ll have Louisiana egg on our face by the “little brother” of their state.  Poor timing on putting this out there.  

Debbie Downer GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

2 hours ago, Drb522 said:

🤷🏼‍♂️ Sorry, just my opinion.  We always rag the Ags about doing stupid stuff prematurely, this could be just as dumb.

Orrrrr....it could be GENIUS!  

Glass half-full, man!  B)

7 hours ago, tigerbaiter said:

Overlook Tech to your peril.  We comin' on the 7th regardless.  "Let's make Austin Coonass!"

LSU could make up a shirt since your playing two Texas teams this year.This year you can lose to both Texas and the aggies like you did last year and it will be to two coaches that didn't want to coach at LSU.:)

On 8/12/2019 at 9:53 PM, Drb522 said:

🤷🏼‍♂️ Sorry, just my opinion.  We always rag the Ags about doing stupid stuff prematurely, this could be just as dumb.

No argument. You may be right. 

I had an LSU fan-boy tell me "we're drinkin' the Kool-Aid" if we thought UT will beat 'em. I said, "Yeah, and it tastes like oranges - just ask UGA." #GeauxHorns

45 minutes ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

No argument. You may be right. 

I had an LSU fan-boy tell me "we're drinkin' the Kool-Aid" if we thought UT will beat 'em. I said, "Yeah, and it tastes like oranges - just ask UGA." #GeauxHorns

Lol, I like talking a little shit myself, but I prefer to have the W in the column already....

18 hours ago, tigerbaiter said:
23 hours ago, dillohorn said:

aggy

Not hardly...  I don't date sheep.  

Then that's one thing you have in common with aggy. They love them some sheep.

UPDATE: When you purchase a shirt 15% of the proceeds is going to Partnerships for Children - an Austin nonprofit that provides resources for foster children.  You also get a raffle ticket for our items that are being raffled at our Happy Hour event.