Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
J.B. TexasEx

LSU's "Coach O" - Gifted Public Speaker (???)

On 8/1/2019 at 2:50 PM, J.B. TexasEx said:

Do we have any speech pathologists here at HornSports? If so, will you please translate this brief clip from Coach Orgeron. Thanks in advance.

I think he said "We're gonna ge our butts kicked in ATX this year."   My wife talks like that now that I'm older. 

1 hour ago, tigerbaiter said:

Y'all will understand what he is saying really well in a few weeks.

Every LSU fan I’ve talked to said they win walking away.  I think it’ll be a good tight game.  

16 hours ago, DBut82 said:

Swamp aggy troll

Not hardly.  But I will be there on the 7th.  Early prediction is  the 5,000 or so  "swamp Aggies"  make more noise then the 75000 or so teasips in ya'lls cute little stadium in the first half and then dance in the empty aisles after ya'll head home mid 3rd quarter..  We gonna let the bontempt roulier all over Austin...

We comin'.

12 minutes ago, tigerbaiter said:

Not hardly.  But I will be there on the 7th.  Early prediction is  the 5,000 or so  "swamp Aggies"  make more noise then the 75000 or so teasips in ya'lls cute little stadium in the first half and then dance in the empty aisles after ya'll head home mid 3rd quarter..  We gonna let the bontempt roulier all over Austin...

We comin'.

You talk a lotta smack considering you couldn't even beat the aggies last year.

15 minutes ago, tigerbaiter said:

We comin'.

If I remember correctly, the last time Loser State made the trek to this great state to play The Longhorns in the Cotton Bowl a curb stomping quickly ensued.  What has changed in the time since?  Absolutely NOTHING!  HOOK EM!!!  \\m//

P.S.

I was at that game and the tiger tears and gnashing of tiger teeth was glorious! Roy Williams says hi!!! :lol:

18 minutes ago, DBut82 said:

If I remember correctly, the last time Loser State made the trek to this great state to play The Longhorns in the Cotton Bowl a curb stomping quickly ensued.  What has changed in the time since?  Absolutely NOTHING!  HOOK EM!!!  \\m//

P.S.

I was at that game and the tiger tears and gnashing of tiger teeth was glorious! Roy Williams says hi!!! :lol:

Jeez... That was two national championships ago... For the Tigers....  How many have the 'horns won since??

41 minutes ago, DBut82 said:

P.S.

I was at that game too

hungover

8 hours ago, tigerbaiter said:

We comin'.

Borrowing the teasip thing from aggy says it all.

12 hours ago, tigerbaiter said:

We comin'.

See the source image