Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GAME TIME: North Tarrant Co. Texas-Exes

Attention Texas-Exes living in the north Tarrant County area. Our local branch will be hosting game-watching parties this fall at The Local Watering Hole in Keller, TX. Details to follow, but here's a map link

Please consider following and supporting the Fort Worth Texas-Exes, as well;

Facebook

Twitter

A percentage of our bar tabs will go to support UT scholarships. I look forward to meeting y'all face-to-face!

Hook 'Em!

28 minutes ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

Attention Texas-Exes living in the north Tarrant County area. Our local branch will be hosting game-watching parties this fall at The Local Watering Hole in Keller, TX. Details to follow, but here's a map link

Facebook

Twitter

A percentage of our bar tabs will go to support UT scholarships. I look forward to meeting y'all face-to-face!

Hook 'Em!

JB, I might come over and join you guys for a game. Thats not far from me.

8 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

JB, I might come over and join you guys for a game. Thats not far from me.

C'mon out, SHA!

I live just around the corner from this joint. I may also have a really challenging landscaping issue to discuss with you. We're probably gonna purchase a half-acre that was zoned industrial. It's a mess!

30 minutes ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

C'mon out, SHA!

I live just around the corner from this joint. I may also have a really challenging landscaping issue to discuss with you. We're probably gonna purchase a half-acre that was zoned industrial. It's a mess!

Okay JB, you're on. I'll be there for the first game. Make sure you give me details when the time comes.

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

Not at $300+ per seat, it isn't. Plus, my kid is playing fall baseball.

Priorities

Well luckily not everyone thinks this way or UT would be like some D2 school and not have a very big athletic budget..  Plus one can get season tickets for much cheaper than that for all home games.. 

15 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Well luckily not everyone thinks this way or UT would be like some D2 school and not have a very big athletic budget..  Plus one can get season tickets for much cheaper than that for all home games.. 

Maybe so.

Surprisingly, UT accepted my Texas-Ex contributions despite the fact that I've never been a post-graduate season ticket holder. Perhaps you should facilitate a case study to determine what percentage from each graduating class actually purchases them? Frankly, I'd like to see less money spent on athletics too.

$10k per locker? Ridiculous

• J.B. TexasEx changed the title to GAME TIME: North Tarrant Co. Texas-Exes
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/18/2019 at 12:58 PM, J.B. TexasEx said:

Facebook

Twitter

Hook 'Em!

I had to go five pages back to find this. Are we still meeting this Saturday evening here? @DBut82, would you like to drive to my place and go with me? 

2 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I had to go five pages back to find this. Are we still meeting this Saturday evening here? @DBut82, would you like to drive to my place and go with me? 

I'd love to go @Sirhornsalot but unfortunately I can't. My wife (she's a nurse) works Saturday evening so I have to "babysit" (i.e. watch our 6 month old). I definitely want to get to one this season. I appreciate the invite 

• 2 weeks later...