Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Seahorn

Some Personal News...

At 5:14 PM today, our second daughter made her grand entrance into this world and officially made us parents of two! I’m happy to report that mom and little Mia are both healthy and recovering as I type this note. 

I’ll be a bit preoccupied in the interim, but I will be in and out periodically as I am able to get the family back home and settled. Until then, still feel free to send questions our way and I will try to get back to y’all as soon as I can!

On 6/6/2019 at 8:28 PM, Daniel Seahorn said:

At 5:14 PM today, our second daughter made her grand entrance into this world and officially made us parents of two! I’m happy to report that mom and little Mia are both healthy and recovering as I type this note. 

I’ll be a bit preoccupied in the interim, but I will be in and out periodically as I am able to get the family back home and settled. Until then, still feel free to send questions our way and I will try to get back to y’all as soon as I can!

Congrats!  I'm partial to the little ones.