Find results in...

2022 Recruiting Board/Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep up the great work TFloss. We appreciate your work.

As of this morning, Hamilton from IT saying Texas leads for OL Devon Campbell (Arlington Bowie) and OL Kelvin Banks (Humble Summer Creek). And they are "right there" with OL Kam Dewberry (Humble

Posted Images

So, to recap the last 48hours (or maybe a little over that), the Longhorns picked up Xavier Worthy, Zac Swanson, Ben Davis, Richardson (I think that's his name, LB from NMST) and lost Malcolm Epps.  Plus, Shadrach Banks entered the transfer portal and is talking / talked with Texas this evening which kind of closes the door a little on Denver Harris to ATM.  That is just football.

In basketball the Horns pocked up the Vanderbilt PF, Disu.  Not too bad.

I'm just going to gloss over the Women's Vball team losing the championship match.

9 hours ago, texbound said:

So, to recap the last 48hours (or maybe a little over that), the Longhorns picked up Xavier Worthy, Zac Swanson, Ben Davis, Richardson (I think that's his name, LB from NMST) and lost Malcolm Epps.  Plus, Shadrach Banks entered the transfer portal and is talking / talked with Texas this evening which kind of closes the door a little on Denver Harris to ATM.  That is just football.

I'm just going to gloss over the Women's Vball team losing the championship match.

Question on Banks — are we thinking Texas is talking to him about WR or LB? I’ve read both.

He was crazy at North Shore as a WR.

29 minutes ago, sporty said:

Question on Banks — are we thinking Texas is talking to him about WR or LB? I’ve read both.

He was crazy at North Shore as a WR.

Great question. Given the concerns at WR, it may be prudent to at least take a look at him there. Especially with the recent additions at LB. 

11 hours ago, texbound said:

Dumb question. Why would coming here close the door on Harris to Gaggie?

Man. I had a 3 day weekend and boy did I miss some stuff! Great news!

Swanson is a good consolation on the D-Line during a down year in state at the position. Him and Ross are a very good start to the class but not spectacular. 

Worthy is a game changer! That makes a lackluster WR class look good again!

The LBs from Bama and NMSU looks easily like Juwan Mitchell and Dele Adeoye won’t be missed at all. 

It was a good weekend. Hook em!

11 hours ago, texbound said:

Not upset at losing Epps. He was buried on the depth chart and Helm looked good as a true freshman in the spring game. 

2 hours ago, Ntx dog said:

Dumb question. Why would coming here close the door on Harris to Gaggie?

Believe me when I say I'm not an expert and don't follow kids on Twitter or any other form of social media, but I've read Shadrach and Denver are close friends.  In addition, it's also been talked about that Denver and Shadrach discussed ATM and Denver alluded to "no GIG'em"...whatever that means.

Like I said, I don't think it closes the door on Denver to ATM, but I think that it nudges the door in that direction.  I believe it comes down to Texas or Alabama and I really don't like Bama getting the last visit.

• Administrators

247 saying Notre Dame isn't as hot of a team with LB Sebastian Cheeks of Evanston, IL as they once were.

Michigan appears to have the edge at the moment, but if Cheeks does decide to leave home, Texas would be the pick.

He will be in Austin this summer for an official.

https://247sports.com/Player/Sebastian-Cheeks-46099187/