Find results in...

2022 Recruiting Board/Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep up the great work TFloss. We appreciate your work.

As of this morning, Hamilton from IT saying Texas leads for OL Devon Campbell (Arlington Bowie) and OL Kelvin Banks (Humble Summer Creek). And they are "right there" with OL Kam Dewberry (Humble

Posted Images

Ten prospects who turned heads across the country this week

CB TERRANCE BROOKS (2022)

Plano (Texas) John Paul cornerback Terrance Brooks was the Alpha Dog coming out of the Under Armour event in Texas after performing well against the top receivers in the event. He is physical and twitchy, and showed very good change of direction to go with his length. He looked like one of the best man-to-man cover guys in America in this setting and the No. 24 cornerback in the 247Sports Composite earned an invitation to the Under Armour All-American Game with his performance. Oklahoma, Alabama, Notre Dame, Texas, Texas A&M, Oregon, Auburn, Michigan, Penn State, TCU and Nebraska are all making an impression with Brooks

OT DEVON CAMPBELL (2022)

Arlington (Texas) Bowie offensive tackle Devon Campbell also performed well at the Under Armour event as he was one of the more dominant players on the field. The five-star had two dominant reps against Baylor commit Carmello Jones and looked strong taking on Georgia commit Bear Alexander as well. The No. 1 guard in the 247Sports Composite is explosive, can slide his feet, can anchor and there’s no denying his power or the nasty streak he plays with. Campbell has a top eight that includes Texas, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, LSU, Alabama, Florida State, USC and Houston.

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/College-football-recruiting-camps-events-prospects-turned-heads-Travis-Hunter-AJ-Duffy-Terrance-Broks-162551260/#162551260_4

Omg, Ohio State fans are the Aggie of the North. Nevermind that tOSU was bounced in rd 1 as a #2 seed....I ran into an tOSU fan that said Texas losing yesterday to ACU was going to affect UT football recruiting.  WTF?  I said how the hell is the Bball program going to do that?  He said top players pick schools that have winning programs throughout.  I said what about the Buckeyes loss in round 1 and he responded that tOSU is a football program and players know this.  What the F is that logic?  I told him to please leave and take the stupidity with him.  I've met some dumb people in my life, but that one is right at the top.

Full disclosure: I didn't want to say it was someone that works in my same career field, but it was.  I'm embarrassed that he works in a similar field as I do.

I know Texas has a lot of work to do in filling out the roster for 2022, but all I really want for the rest of 2022 class is:

Devon Campbell,

Denver Harris,

Bryce Anderson,

1 additional OL between Banks, Dewberry or Greene,

1 more WR between Coleman, Williams and Stewart. 

That's it.  5 guys out of that list.  Everything else after those is a plus.  I know they need more OL and DL and LB, but 5 of those guys to go with what they already have and that is a great class by itself. 

Don't get me wrong, I want them all, but I will be content with 5 of them.

• Administrators

LB Niuafe Tuihalamaka of Mission Hills, CA confirmed to 247 over the weekend that he does plan on taking an official visit to Texas once things open back up.

He's in constant contact with coaches Choate and Kwiatkowski, and speaks with Sark at least once a week.

Notre Dame continues to be the main competition here.

https://247sports.com/Player/Niuafe-Tuihalamaka-46079819/