Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2022 Recruiting Board/Thread

14 hours ago, WTR said:

Or Dewberry?

Dewberry is not a five star. The film on Campbell is outstanding. You don't have to be a recruiting guru to see how good he's going to be. He looks like he's playing against little kids. I didn't know it when I saw his highlights that he's the ninth rated player in the nation

Know the Name: The position switch that helped turn Devon Campbell into a five-star talent

https://www.texasfootball.com/article/2020/09/03/know-the-name-the-position-switch-that-helped-turn-devon-campbell-into-a-five-star-talent?ref=article_preview_img

Just now, burkesd23 said:

Is it?  He is projected at safety and we are in play for Bryce Anderson and Bryan Allen both rated way higher.  This isn’t old Texas anymore 

If he wasn’t a take that is one thing. But it seems most people are saying he was a take

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

He would have been a take for Herman.

Sark is sitting good with two higher ranked prospects. One is rumored to be ready to commit soon.

We're there tea leaves we didn't read somewhere? Was this a Gideon miss or more of a "meh" " if he commits to us fine, if not , fine"

3 hours ago, primal defense said:

Dewberry is not a five star. The film on Campbell is outstanding. You don't have to be a recruiting guru to see how good he's going to be. He looks like he's playing against little kids. I didn't know it when I saw his highlights that he's the ninth rated player in the nation

Know the Name: The position switch that helped turn Devon Campbell into a five-star talent

https://www.texasfootball.com/article/2020/09/03/know-the-name-the-position-switch-that-helped-turn-devon-campbell-into-a-five-star-talent?ref=article_preview_img

Extremely valid point. 

2 hours ago, Ntx dog said:

We're there tea leaves we didn't read somewhere? Was this a Gideon miss or more of a "meh" " if he commits to us fine, if not , fine"

Technically, yes, he did have an offer from us. Yes, I suppose its a miss. But yes, I think we have bigger fish to fry.

Besides, if we want him, we have the time. 

Some clarity on the Fong Crystal Ball with Wilson. 

“I believe he tried to commit but was told Texas was holding two WR spots for Chris Marshall, Kevin Lamar Coleman, and CJ Williams.” 

Armani Winfield 

Evan Stewart

*If I had a tail I would wag it*

35 minutes ago, primal defense said:

Interesting that Lando spells Hussle with dollar signs.

giphy.gif

Landon Hullaby, elite 2022 Texas safety, commits to Oregon Ducks over Texas, others

https://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/2021/02/landon-hullaby-elite-2022-texas-safety-commits-to-oregon-ducks-over-texas-others.html

3BE95F57-BBA1-4203-91CC-016DFAEB1825.jpeg